VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

More great Feedback for MSS

2K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  MSS Automotive 
#1 ·
WOW! Thank you Chris for this fantastic feedback. "The MSS HAS Kit is priced to beat the competition, better designed than the competition, easier to install than the competition and is easy to adjust on my car, while retaining great ride quality. I’m impressed with the build quality and am very pleased with the ride height and resulting look. If anyone is on the fence about purchasing the MSS HAS Kit, purchase and install with confidence. I am very happy with mine and enjoy driving my car more than I ever before. www.mss.company

See less See more
#3 ·
Ar @stormtrooper_RS3 wrote a review of MSS "After several weeks of driving on the MSS Kit I know that I made the right choice, so here goes the MSS Kit review. First impressions, WOW
the car handles like it is on rails and honestly the bumpiness & ride quality is way better than the stock springs, even with the car lowered to the stops. I enjoy the occ asional long cascading corner and the car feels much more settled during such manoeuvres and inspires confidence while driving.
#mssautomotive #excelerateperformance #audi #rs3 #heightadjustable #springs #comfort #control #compliance #composure #sendit #dailydriver #carsofinstagram

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.