Fourtitude.com - Where to get Haldex Clutch Parts?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. n00b
      Cars
      2002 TT Quattro 225
      05-18-2020 12:39 PM #1
      As in the title, I need the clutches for the Haldex and cannot find a supplier. Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Cars
      2001 Audi TT 225QC
      05-18-2020 12:57 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Tinman View Post
      As in the title, I need the clutches for the Haldex and cannot find a supplier. Any ideas?
      You will be better off by buying a used rear assembly off of a wrecked car. Those clutches, IIRC, cost north of $500 and can only be ordered through Audi. That quote was from 4-5 years ago and I can't even find the part number anymore. I think ChrisL1 made a post, probably in the R32 section, about replacing those clutches if you need more information.

A used rear diff assembly typically goes for about $500 or less. If you really don't need the diff then you can just separate the Haldex coupling and use it with your old diff.

It is very seldom that the clutches are actually bad. Have you opened the assembly? Do you have large metal particles in the Haldex fluid?

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

4. n00b
      Cars
      2002 TT Quattro 225
      05-18-2020 01:03 PM #3
      Don't have it apart yet, Fluid looked good when I changed it last time and will be rebuilding the Haldex pump.

I was hoping to find a source for clutches before I tear it apart in case I need them.

My luck with buying used parts is i get something that is in worse shape than what I already have.

there is a place on Ebay that says they can get them but I need to send them detailed pictures and descriptions with measurements. They are in Poland so the chances of getting the parts in a timely manner are slim and none.

Thanks though.