Fourtitude.com - 2000 TT Quattro 185hp Silver Coupe
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 04-07-2020 12:47 PM #1
      Hello all, I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm including everything you need. Looking to sell my 2000 Audi TT Quattro (silver) 185hp Coupe. I've loved this car for the past 4 years, done quite a bit of repair and maintenance work on it and preventative work to keep it running smoothly for the future. Just looking for something different and more economical now. I'm willing to negotiate on my price, but asking $3750. About 189k miles on it, but the replacement transmission has less than 90k. Runs and drives like a dream! Tires have less than 8k miles on them, paint is like new - waxed and well cared for. Very few minor rock chips and one small indentation on the lower rear bumper. Only cosmetic damage includes a small tear in the leather side bolstering of the driver's seat, and de-bonding of headliner and trunk liner fabric over time, just needs to be re-adhered.

VIN: TRUUC28N1Y1011041

See the full posting with all pictures on Autotrader.

I'm in the Lynchburg, VA area if anyone is close enough for a test drive!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-21-2020 06:22 PM #2
      I am in need of selling my mk1 sooner rather than later, and have reduced the price to $3450 OBO. Email me at [email protected] gmail.com with inquiries.

4. 06-03-2020 02:04 PM #3
      can you send pics??