Fourtitude.com - Scratch/scuff fix w/aerosol paints
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 03-17-2020 02:24 AM #1
      So I have a couple small areas on front bumper where previous owner looks like he scraped a cement wall in a parking structure. Plastic so can easily sand down to make it smooth and fill in the scratches as needed.

I was wondering if anyone has had luck with the aerosol paint kits that have the primer /base coat/clearcoat in aerosol cans? What I'm concerned about is color matching.

I was looking at the www.automotivetouchup.com products. Anyone use them or can recommend something similar?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 06-02-2020 11:38 PM #2
      Try it first on a sheet of paper to have an idea of how the paint is coming out of the can. Also, it is ideal to apply a thin coat first.

4. Member
      Cars
      08 Lexus IS250 (M/T),73 Super Beetle (M/T),2015 Boxster (M/T)
      06-03-2020 12:14 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by lloydD View Post
      Try it first on a sheet of paper to have an idea of how the paint is coming out of the can. Also, it is ideal to apply a thin coat first.
      Usually if a bumper is repainted by a professional they add a flex additive to the paint to keep it from cracking/lifting. I don’t think an aerosol spray wud have that additive. So the paint just may crack after a while

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 06-21-2020 04:50 PM #4
      Quiero recomendarte un reparador de arañazos para coches ya que ami me ah funcionado de maravillas.. Espero que tambien les sirva a usted