I hardly post these days but my otherwise sleepy town had another unfortunate event. Last week I posted a request to ID a child-luring Toyota Camry (based on your input). I sent the info to the tips email, and the appreciative detective got back to me within a few hours. He mentioned that they posted a pic of a vehicle of interest on their twitter site. This guy shot and killed a 7-11 clerk in an armed robbery.
This car has many more styling features and certainly must be less common than the previous camry.
Things that interest me:
- The rake of the vehicle, seems telling
- The relatively thin c-pillar
- The relatively thin front fender metal (above tire - prelude style)
- The appearance of a rear door handle
- The presumably blacked out b-pillar
- The black wheels, if you identify the car, did it come with factory black wheels?
- There is a lot of tail light showing from the profile pic
- Look at the height of the rear bumper relative to the rockers. Are these aftermarket side skirts or factory styling queues?
If you post suggestions, please inclide the make and model. I don’t know my Japanese and Korean cars.
Happy Friday - Thanks in advance!