Fourtitude.com - Anyone else do not like the MMI system?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 02-10-2020 09:42 AM #1
      Hi! Iím a 22F and donít know much about cars, but am passionate about computer so maybe my standards are high. But I drive a Audi Q3 (2018) and I do not like the MMI system in there, it is clunky and boring. I expected something a bit more. It is the factory one with the Navigation. I would have liked to have Car play in it. Why donít those have car play? We have the Audi Connect, and the Premium Plus package with all the bells and whistles according to my parents who bought it for me. I enjoy the car, itís nice, itís really nice I drove a 2004 Honda Pilot before and this is what Iíve dreamed of, but I feel like my expectations arenít met with the MMI system. Is there a way to install Apple Car Play or a touch screen screen? I have the Audi Care+ until 2025. Is that something that can be done even with a cost? I had my Audi dealership reset it before as I said it was slow that didnít make a difference. Am I the only one who doesnít like the MMI system?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Cars
      2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      02-12-2020 10:52 AM #2
      That's why I bought a Tiguan, not a Q3.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Jezza
      Power and Speed solves many things
      2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      APR Stage 1/DDM Tuning Ultra HID 5500K/Neuspeed P-flo/AEM Dryflow BruteForce filter

4. Member
      Cars
      2017 Audi SQ5, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 7MT, 2010 Audi S4 6MT. 2015 Audi Q3 Quattro
      02-14-2020 05:28 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by JonahAbel View Post
      Hi! Iím a 22F and donít know much about cars, but am passionate about computer so maybe my standards are high. But I drive a Audi Q3 (2018) and I do not like the MMI system in there, it is clunky and boring. I expected something a bit more. It is the factory one with the Navigation. I would have liked to have Car play in it. Why donít those have car play? We have the Audi Connect, and the Premium Plus package with all the bells and whistles according to my parents who bought it for me. I enjoy the car, itís nice, itís really nice I drove a 2004 Honda Pilot before and this is what Iíve dreamed of, but I feel like my expectations arenít met with the MMI system. Is there a way to install Apple Car Play or a touch screen screen? I have the Audi Care+ until 2025. Is that something that can be done even with a cost? I had my Audi dealership reset it before as I said it was slow that didnít make a difference. Am I the only one who doesnít like the MMI system?
      There are aftermarket android based systems that "Plug-and-Play" replace the factory screen with a touch screen, and also feature Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Check out RSNAV.com, but there are several brands of these out there.