VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2013 TT-RS APR Stg3, $35K OBO

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  racerpoet 
#1 · (Edited)
2013 TT-RS APR Stg3, $32K OBO

Year: 2013
Price: $32000 OBO
Shipping: At Buyer's expense

I am looking to sell my 2013 Audi TT-RS with a full APR Stage 3 kit (APR claims 553 HP/526 TQ, 0-60 in 2.8sec) (https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...charger-System!).

The vehicle has just crossed 90,000 miles, and will go up as it is my daily driver.
The engine and modifications have far less miles, and most everything wearable on the car has been replaced within the past 10k miles.
See the recent maintenance list below. All modifications installed and engine replacement done at VW Ocala, certified APR retailer/installer by the previous owner.

Car does have a clear bra on the front hood, bumper, fenders and side mirrors so the paint in in excellent condition given the age/mileage. That said, with 86k miles there is some normal wear and tear, very minor dings (1, drivers door)/chips (2, drivers door edge, pass side skirt). I’d rate the exterior an easy 8 or 9/10 depending how anal you are. The interior is near perfect.

Clean Carfax, I am the 3rd owner, and love this car. I do not have to sell it, but as I am just married a more practical car may be needed for what is on the horizon (S6/7 most likely). There were 144 Red TT-RS imported during the 2 yr. production run (2012 & 13, about 1400 total examples), the factory gloss black and red lip rotor wheels are relatively rare. This is the last manual transmission RS vehicle Audi has produced for America. I have svc. history from VW Ocala, and copy of Carfax available for serious buyers.

Asking $32000 OBO

Recent Applicable Service History (Tires are 8/32 Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 Summers, Brake pads are more than half life left):

87300 - Oil and filter Change, 034 Motorsports lower dogbone insert installed

81765 Miles – APR Return Line replaced with new APR unit due to defect

81215 Miles – Engine Replaced with new crate engine $20,079 ext warr, Cyl 1 misfire, scored wall.

79055 Miles – Install APR stg 3 Turbo Upgrade ($12,999), APR software ($1275), APR fueling kit including APR HPFP ($1700), and South Bend Stg 3 Clutch and Flywheel Kit ($1760), Corsa Turbo Back Exhaust System ($2798), VWR Air Intake ($800), Forge Intercooler ($1300), Windows tinted
Total Modifications $22,600 not including Labor

Only other mods: H&R Springs, 034 Lower Dogbone Insert

See less See more
#4 ·
I can try to get some for you. It's pretty covered up from the top, but apr inlet, manifold etc can be seen. I'm mid kitchen renovation (DIY, including a chimney removal, that was fun) so other than driving it to work I havent really had my garage space to put it up. If you're a serious buyer I can move some things around this weekend to fit it in and get it up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.