Fourtitude.com - 2011 Audi A4 Avant Wagon Auto Quattro 2.0T Premium Plus RS Clone
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 12-01-2019 03:40 PM #1
      2011 Audi A4 Avant Wagon Auto Quattro 2.0T Premium Plus (WAUWFAFL9BA074141), Brilliant Black with Black interior, RS 4 Avant Clone with sports seats.

Purchased this vehicle from another Porsche owner back in May of 2017 with 90K miles. Tastefully modded with RS Grill, S Brakes and calipers all around, Rotor Style OEM wheels and H&R Coilovers. Turn’s heads, gets lots of thumbs ups.
      The car has been rock solid and has served me well with its large cargo space (biker). I have meticulously maintained it. New Brakes, New Michelin Pilot Sports on all 4 corners, all other maintenance performed per books. 5k mile Synthetic oil changes.

The car received fresh bottom end as part of Audi recall at 80K miles, so the engine is very fresh and new.

134K Miles

No Accidents.

The vehicle runs 100% without any faults or flaws. Needs nothing. Title in hand, clean carfax.
      $ 14,900

For additional photos and a complete, detailed list of service please contact me. Comes with all the books/manuals, 2 sets of keys, spare tire and stack full of receipts and records.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-16-2020 05:36 PM #2
      Still for sale?