Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      Cars
      02 225q
      11-16-2019 10:39 AM #1
      I bought a new car and have no room in storage for my little Audi anymore with all my other cars. The car has around 240k miles on it. Runs good, burns about a quart in between oil changes which is what it has done since I bought it with around 160k on it. The car was lowered about 2-3 years ago at 197k. I put Bilstein coilovers on it. At that time I also installed poly bushings in the front control arms, poly dog bone mount, poly bushing in the rear trailing arms and offset poly bushing in the factory rear control arms to adjust the camber when lowered. I have it about an inch lower than stock. I replaced the front subframe with one I bought from California as the body is galvanized and didn't have rust but the subframe did have quite a bit from Michigan winters. I also did the timing belt at that 197k mark. The car is pretty decent cosmetically save for the front bumper, someone backed into me in a parking lot last winter and cracked the grill as well as a piece of the front bumper. I will text pictures if someone is interested as I don't know how to post them here. The car is dark blue with a gray interior. The driver seat bolster has some wear that is cracking but other than that it looks good just needs cleaning. All buttons and AC work, every option works save for the typical cluster issues such as gas gauge reads higher than what it is and the pixels in the message center sometimes cannot be read as they get fuzzy in the center of the cluster. It has a 3 inch downpipe so the check engine light comes on as there is no cat. I am going to my storage unit to get it out and running today as it has been sitting since May when I start using my Boxster for the summer. I will verify that everything still works as I described. Email me if you are serious and have a way to come get it in Michigan, I am less than an hour West of Detroit.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Cars
      81 S, 84 GTI, 86 16V, 92 Cabby
      11-27-2019 01:32 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by bwdz View Post
      Email me
      Need your email
      It's hard for me to know exactly what these things cost me. I'm guessing a LOT, but I like them, so that's that.

4. Member
      Cars
      '04 Allroad 2.7 6MT, '04 A4 1.8tqam
      01-27-2020 11:36 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by echassin View Post
      Need your email
      Or you can click on his user name and use the email feature.