VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Audi A4 B6/7 Coil Packs, wiring harness conduit and Audi oil drain tool

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  johnebusch 
#1 ·
I have 4 brand new, factory coil packs for sale (never installed due to car being sold shortly after these were purchased). I had intended to keep a spare set handy. The Audi P/N is: 07K 905 715 F. Asking $60 shipped for all 4 of them.

I have the Coil Pack Wiring Harness Conduit for sale (Audi P/N is: 06F 971 824C); brand new, never installed. Asking $12 shipped

Also have the Audi A4 B7 drain tool/hose tool. If you have an A4 B7 and don't have one of these to do your oil changes, your making it harder than it should be on yourself. Here is the tool on ECS: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-schwaben-parts/oil-filter-drain-tool/000930sch01a/ Asking $25 shipped. Item is brand new (I had 2 of them, selling the new one as it is an extra). Easily makes your oil change job less of a mess and less headaches.

I have photos available, but I don't know how to post them. Message me here with an email address if you want photos of anything, but these are all pretty normal and brand new products I bought as back-up parts for a car I no longer own. All are Audi OEM factory parts. Thank you.

V/R

JB

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.