Fourtitude.com - Let's look into the future and find Mrs. Fritter a sweet ride. Also, with a dash of TFL.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 27
    1. Member Crispyfritter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 21st, 2001
      Location
      SW KS
      Posts
      13,907
      11-08-2019 11:28 AM #1
      Here's the situation. I'm graduating in about 4 weeks with my Masters and this means that I'll have student loans coming due shortly. After buying and selling some cars, I've managed to scrape together about $40k, which will cover about 2/3 of my student loan debt. My wife will also be graduating in May with her Doctorate, which brings with it about a $3500/mo. pay increase. Our goal is to crank out $3k/ mo. in student loan debt so that we can have my debt paid off and can focus on hers when it comes due. Her debt is about the same as mine. I've managed to whittle us down two 3 drivable cars at the moment, which includes my E38 BMW, her Elantra and my JLU. The catch here is that her lease is up in April.

      Hyundai always gives good incentives to lease again, so that's an option we're considering. However, based upon our timeline of wanting to move to the west coast 24 mo. after she graduates, that will have us making a payment when we're not entirely sure what our expenses are going to look like. Buying a used car seems to be a decent choice here. That's the TFL stuff.

      She likes how easy her Elantra is to use. It doesn't have a bunch of menus and weird ergonomics. She loves the fuel economy and Apple CarPlay. However, she hates how cheap everything feels and loud it is going down the road. Our girls are also getting taller and struggle with the comfort of the back seat on longer trips. She loves my E38 and would be more than willing to daily drive it. However, I hate the idea of leaning on a 19 year old German to be our everyday + long range car.

      I'm seriously tempted to locate a nice silver or grey Hyundai Equus (2012 and up) and have that as her daily. They seem to be reliable and are really cheap with at or over 100k miles on them. It's got heated and cooled seats, some self-driving features, tons of rear seat room and most modern amenities. I want to avoid the Ultimate as I'd like to have the option of putting 5 people in the car. One of these can be bought for $10k or so. This seems like a car that would last a long time and be relatively trouble-free for a low buy-in price with all the goodies and all the room. Yes, we lose fuel economy, but it shouldn't make that big of a dent. It's also eaten most of its depreciation. Even if it's only worth half of it's price in 5 years, it will only have cost us $5k to drive it for a few years, and I'm okay with that.

      However, leasing something else may also be an option, as by the time we get to April, or even to June/July, we could be seeing ridiculous lease rates again like back in 2011-2015. So, I could potentially get into a Camry/Altima/Fusion (are they still selling those?) for under $200/mo.

      I'd love to hear some other options. I've considered the Azera, Avalon, Cadenza and LaCrosse. It seems all of those cars have a higher buy in than the Equus but not nearly the fake-rich. What am I missing?

      Chris
      Last edited by Crispyfritter; 11-08-2019 at 11:43 AM.
      | 2017 Elantra | 2018 JLU Sport | 2001 BMW 740 iL | 1974 SuperBeetle | 1962 Ford Unibody | The poster formerly known as 200HP4dr

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      4,499
      Cars
      2019 Volkswagen Arteon SEL-Premium (non R-Line)
      11-08-2019 11:35 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Crispyfritter View Post
      Here's the situation. I'm graduating in about 4 weeks with my Masters and this means that I'll have student loans coming due shortly. After buying and selling some cars, I've managed to scrape together about $40k, which will cover about 2/3 of my student loan debt. My wife will also be graduating in May with her Doctorate, which brings with it about a $3500/mo. pay increase. Our goal is to crank out $3k/ mo. in student loan debt so that we can have my debt paid off and can focus on hers when it comes due. Her debt is about the same as mine. I've managed to whittle us down two 3 drivable cars at the moment, which includes my E38 BMW, her Elantra and my JLU. The catch here is that her lease is up in April.

      Hyundai always gives good incentives to lease again, so that's an option we're considering. However, based upon our timeline of wanting to move to the west coast 24 mo. after she graduates, that will have us making a payment when we're not entirely sure what our expenses are going to look like. Buying a used car seems to be a decent choice here. That's the TFL stuff.

      She likes how easy her Elantra is to use. It doesn't have a bunch of menus and weird ergonomics. She loves the fuel economy and Apple CarPlay. However, she hates how cheap everything feels and loud it is going down the road. Our girls are also getting taller and struggle with the comfort of the back seat on longer trips. She loves my E38 and would be more than willing to daily drive it. However, I hate the idea of leaning on a 19 year old German to be our everyday + long range car.

      I'm seriously tempted to locate a nice silver or grey Hyundai Equus (2012 and up) and have that as her daily. They seem to be reliable and are really cheap with at or over 100k miles on them. It's got heated and cooled seats, some self-driving features, tons of rear seat room and most modern amenities. I want to avoid the Ultimate as I'd like to have the option of putting 5 people in the car. One of these can be bought for $10k or so. This seems like a car that would last a long time and be relatively trouble-free for a low buy-in price with all the goodies and all the room. Yes, we lose fuel economy, but it shouldn't make that big of a dent. It's also eaten most of its depreciation. Even if it's only worth half of it's price in 5 years, it will only have cost us $5k to drive it for a few years, and I'm okay with that.

      I'd love to hear some other options. I've considered the Azera, Avalon, Cadenza and LaCrosse. It seems all of those cars have a higher buy in than the Equus but not nearly the fake-rich. What am I missing?

      Chris
      K900?

    4. Member Colty_CM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 17th, 2018
      Location
      Minneapolis
      Posts
      125
      Cars
      2011 Golf TDI 2 Door 6MT, 1997 VW Golf 5MT, GF's 2008 Rabbit Auto
      11-08-2019 12:06 PM #3
      Have you considered a "dieselgate" TDI? Cheap to drive, warranty, wagon options, ect. It would be a better interior, no AppleCar, but at least Bluetooth. I got mine for $8k out the door, though it was a base 2 door manual. They're tried and tested.

      There's also any VW with the 2.5. Those things don't quit. I've seen a lot of 250k+ mile examples. I picked up an '08 Rabbit for my GF, VW has a 12 year corrosion warranty so you can find a good deal on rusty ones like I did. (12 year rust warranty also applies to Audis, BMW, and Mini Coopers) Yes, they are still VWs which scares some, but the MK5/MK6 is a really good platform, and apart from the timing chain tensionor on early Mk6 GTIs, I haven't heard any horror stories.

      There's also my favorite go-to for a boring, but well built car. A Toyota that won't quit. Many of their SUVs and a good handful of their sedans are near bulletproof aside from corrosion.

      I test drove a 2015(?) Mazda CX3 Grand Touring and really considered it, spacious, comfortable, quick crossover. I tested it with a 3 pedal setup, but I believe autos are available if that's her thing. I did hear from some people that the road noise at highway speeds is bad, but I didn't get it past 45mph on my test drive.
      2011 Golf TDI 2 Door 6MT - 164k - Things wrong 0 -
      1997 Golf 5MT 4 Door - Things wrong - A lot - (project)
      GF's 2008 Rabbit 4 door Tiptronic - 187k - Things wrong 2 - Blower Motor (for first few seconds) and SAI - not bad
      Insta

    5. Member jai5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 30th, 2006
      Location
      Kitchener, ON
      Posts
      3,057
      Cars
      16' GTI
      11-08-2019 12:09 PM #4
      I think I read somewhere to TCL that it's hard to get replacement parts for the Hyundai Equus. I would double check that.
      Past: 94 Jetta, 89 Accord (beater), 97 Jetta GT, 91 Mazda 626 (beater), 02 Audi A4, 07 Civic (commuter), 06 BMW 330i, 12 GTI, 96 Ls1 Swapped E36, 2013 MT Focus

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 8th, 2002
      Location
      Lincoln, NE
      Posts
      2,491
      Cars
      1966 Corvair | 2010 Mazda5 | 2002 Chevy 2500HD | 2017 Locost 7 | Many Subarus
      11-08-2019 12:12 PM #5
      I've heard some parts availability and collision repair horror stories about the K900 and Equus. Like for a while the word was that certain wear items (shock absorbers) just weren't available at any price, though a quick google now suggests OEM stuff is available for about $900/corner. Might check on insurance costs as well, as I heard stories for $30k+ repair costs for minor incidents because of the cost of some body parts and sensors in the front end.

      I've had this same thought a few times, though, I love me some big RWD luxury cars (had a V12 E38 for a couple of years as well) and the H/K D-class cars seem like a bargain. For my wife's driver, though, and if I planned to own it for several years, I might go with something FWD and produced in higher numbers just for the TCO.
      Quote Originally Posted by sosumi on the B6 S4 V8
      It sounds like a giant shotgun and then like a bunch of ground up Yugo's in a cement mixer followed by weeks of silence interspersed by wails from the owner.

    7. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 20th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      12,065
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7
      11-08-2019 12:23 PM #6
      First off, congratulations to the both of you, those are big accomplishments.

      Now with that out of the way, I think you're on the right path with the Equus.

      If you wanted something with a little more soul, you could always try to find an off-lease 5 series. I can't speak to reliability though, and that's a factor given your current circumstances. In all honesty, a nicely equipped Charger with a Hemi probably should be on the list, too.
      Instagram - efrie004

    8. Member The_Real_Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2016
      Location
      Arlington Heights, the center of the universe
      Posts
      2,232
      Cars
      AP1 and JLU
      11-08-2019 12:23 PM #7
      How does a mid/high level (say EX-L) Accord lease out? Or even purchase given the resale value? Big back seat, Honda-easy to use, stellar resale, etc etc etc.
      Quote Originally Posted by Volkl View Post
      My wife wanted a SUV with a manual transmission. I suggested a Wrangler, she said no way, too masculine

    9. Member Colty_CM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 17th, 2018
      Location
      Minneapolis
      Posts
      125
      Cars
      2011 Golf TDI 2 Door 6MT, 1997 VW Golf 5MT, GF's 2008 Rabbit Auto
      11-08-2019 12:46 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post
      How does a mid/high level (say EX-L) Accord lease out? Or even purchase given the resale value? Big back seat, Honda-easy to use, stellar resale, etc etc etc.
      I'd be a bit worried long term about a Honda CVT if it was purchased instead of leased and leasing is very rarely a great decision from a purely monetary standpoint.
      2011 Golf TDI 2 Door 6MT - 164k - Things wrong 0 -
      1997 Golf 5MT 4 Door - Things wrong - A lot - (project)
      GF's 2008 Rabbit 4 door Tiptronic - 187k - Things wrong 2 - Blower Motor (for first few seconds) and SAI - not bad
      Insta

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 11th, 2000
      Posts
      10,938
      Cars
      17 CX-5 GT, 11 Durango Hemi, 07 Airstream
      11-08-2019 12:57 PM #9
      My gut reaction is to skip the Equus and go for the (slightly) smaller Hyundai Genesis. Easier to find, likely easier to sell when done. Or, lease a new Sonata.

      Tom

    11. Member Crispyfritter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 21st, 2001
      Location
      SW KS
      Posts
      13,907
      11-08-2019 01:05 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by Colty_CM View Post
      Have you considered a "dieselgate" TDI? Cheap to drive, warranty, wagon options, ect. It would be a better interior, no AppleCar, but at least Bluetooth. I got mine for $8k out the door, though it was a base 2 door manual. They're tried and tested.
      I like the Passat, but the closest VW dealer is almost 4 hours away.

      Quote Originally Posted by jai5 View Post
      I think I read somewhere to TCL that it's hard to get replacement parts for the Hyundai Equus. I would double check that.
      Good call. I'll have to look into that.

      Quote Originally Posted by ArmenB View Post

      I've had this same thought a few times, though, I love me some big RWD luxury cars (had a V12 E38 for a couple of years as well) and the H/K D-class cars seem like a bargain. For my wife's driver, though, and if I planned to own it for several years, I might go with something FWD and produced in higher numbers just for the TCO.
      My E38 has spoiled me. I'm drawn to the Equus as no one has them, but I don't think I'd mind an Avalon.

      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      First off, congratulations to the both of you, those are big accomplishments.

      Now with that out of the way, I think you're on the right path with the Equus.

      If you wanted something with a little more soul, you could always try to find an off-lease 5 series. I can't speak to reliability though, and that's a factor given your current circumstances. In all honesty, a nicely equipped Charger with a Hemi probably should be on the list, too.
      Thanks! Oh yeah, a Charger would be awesome, but they're selling for a whole lot more than I'm looking at spending. I wouldn't even mind the 3.6.

      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post
      How does a mid/high level (say EX-L) Accord lease out? Or even purchase given the resale value? Big back seat, Honda-easy to use, stellar resale, etc etc etc.
      That's not a bad suggestion, but I hope they're quieter than they used to be. Thinking along those lines, I'd love to try out a new Altima.

      Quote Originally Posted by mutcth View Post
      My gut reaction is to skip the Equus and go for the (slightly) smaller Hyundai Genesis. Easier to find, likely easier to sell when done. Or, lease a new Sonata.

      Tom
      Also a great suggestion. They're coming down in price too.

      Chris
      | 2017 Elantra | 2018 JLU Sport | 2001 BMW 740 iL | 1974 SuperBeetle | 1962 Ford Unibody | The poster formerly known as 200HP4dr

    12. Member davewg's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2001
      Location
      NJ near Philly - for the steaks!
      Posts
      4,368
      Cars
      7 Speed RGASM
      11-08-2019 01:28 PM #11
      I like the Genesis suggestion too.
      2018 Golf R - mine, mine, all mine.
      2017 Golf Alltrack SEL+Tech - Son #1. In a galaxy far, far away
      2014 Dodge Durango Limited AWD - Wife's
      2004 Acura TSX - Son #2. The sax-mobile
      1967 Chevrolet Corvette - I promise to get this car back on the road in 2018....

    13. Member The_Real_Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2016
      Location
      Arlington Heights, the center of the universe
      Posts
      2,232
      Cars
      AP1 and JLU
      11-08-2019 02:55 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by Colty_CM View Post
      I'd be a bit worried long term about a Honda CVT if it was purchased instead of leased and leasing is very rarely a great decision from a purely monetary standpoint.
      Leasing is a bad way to get into a car you otherwise couldn't afford.

      It's a perfectly acceptable way to drive a car that's already in your budget. It's not the cheapest way to drive a car, but it's probably the cheapest way to always drive a new car.
      Quote Originally Posted by Volkl View Post
      My wife wanted a SUV with a manual transmission. I suggested a Wrangler, she said no way, too masculine

    14. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      4,499
      Cars
      2019 Volkswagen Arteon SEL-Premium (non R-Line)
      11-08-2019 03:42 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Crispyfritter View Post
      I like the Passat, but the closest VW dealer is almost 4 hours away.



      Good call. I'll have to look into that.



      My E38 has spoiled me. I'm drawn to the Equus as no one has them, but I don't think I'd mind an Avalon.



      Thanks! Oh yeah, a Charger would be awesome, but they're selling for a whole lot more than I'm looking at spending. I wouldn't even mind the 3.6.



      That's not a bad suggestion, but I hope they're quieter than they used to be. Thinking along those lines, I'd love to try out a new Altima.



      Also a great suggestion. They're coming down in price too.

      Chris
      Way to sh*t only on my suggestion lol

    15. 11-08-2019 04:13 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by Crispyfritter View Post
      They seem to be reliable and are really cheap with at or over 100k miles on them.

      One of these can be bought for $10k or so.
      I see you're okay with 100,000+ miles and you're willing to spend $10,000. Okay. Why not trade away some fake rich, replace it with an extra dose of solid reliability, and just buy a used Camry?
      Dempsey Bowling
      Sales Consultant at Doug Smith Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram/Subaru/Kia/used
      My fleet: 91 Miata (5.0L swap project), 98 Wrangler Sport, 01 Suburban 2500 8.1L, 80 Grand Prix LJ 454, 86 GLHS #75, 13 Leaf SV

    16. Member CostcoPizza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 20th, 2008
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      6,364
      Cars
      '12 MINI Clubman S '85 Mercedes-Benz 280CE
      11-08-2019 04:26 PM #15
      How are the Buick Lacrosse's holding up? Cadillac XTS?

    17. Member TangoRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2005
      Location
      Seattle, WA
      Posts
      11,744
      11-08-2019 04:31 PM #16
      My vote- the forgotten Kia Cadenza:



      Quote Originally Posted by Doug Butabi View Post
      And on the tenth day of the two thousand fifteenth year, TCL finds out about rich people.

    18. Member Crispyfritter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 21st, 2001
      Location
      SW KS
      Posts
      13,907
      11-08-2019 05:26 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      Way to sh*t only on my suggestion lol
      Sorry, but as nice as they are, I can find precisely none that fall inside the budget requirement.

      Quote Originally Posted by TurboMinivan View Post
      I see you're okay with 100,000+ miles and you're willing to spend $10,000. Okay. Why not trade away some fake rich, replace it with an extra dose of solid reliability, and just buy a used Camry?
      I've thought about this, but I really can't stomach selling my E38. I have considered LS/6L80 swapping it though. And honestly, how much would I get for it? $3500 on a good day? Between the heated/massaging nappa leather and the way these drive, I just don't think I could handle getting rid of it.

      Quote Originally Posted by CostcoPizza View Post
      How are the Buick Lacrosse's holding up? Cadillac XTS?
      Looks like I could get into an XTS for close to my price range. My wife however, really abhors luxury brands. Yeah, I know, but that's her thing. She doesn't mind my car because its old.

      Quote Originally Posted by TangoRed View Post
      My vote- the forgotten Kia Cadenza:
      Not really in my price range. Nice car though.

      Chris
      | 2017 Elantra | 2018 JLU Sport | 2001 BMW 740 iL | 1974 SuperBeetle | 1962 Ford Unibody | The poster formerly known as 200HP4dr

    19. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      4,499
      Cars
      2019 Volkswagen Arteon SEL-Premium (non R-Line)
      11-08-2019 05:38 PM #18
      How about an 09-12 refresh second gen RL?
      ACC/FCW
      A/C seats
      AWD
      good power
      reliable
      in your price range

      All
      https://www.cars.com/for-sale/search...39723&zc=80221

      One with ACC, 118k miles, $9,500:
      https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...8621/overview/


      Last edited by ice4life; 11-08-2019 at 05:44 PM.

    20. Member johnny_p's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 7th, 2007
      Location
      Philly
      Posts
      2,057
      Cars
      2017 STI
      11-08-2019 05:43 PM #19
      What year is the Hyundai? I just rented a new Elantra and I was blown away by how quiet it was going down the road. Hyundai / Kia cars are so cheap used and they're really not bad at all.
      I like bikes.
      Gone: 2010 VW GTI

    21. Senior Member chucchinchilla's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 25th, 2004
      Location
      Los Gatos, CA
      Posts
      20,561
      Cars
      2016 A6, 2014 X3, 1967 Bus, 1963 356
      11-08-2019 06:41 PM #20
      How about a depreciated PHEV? For not much money you can buy a used Fusion Energi. High mpg, cheap to maintain, good equipment, and they still look good both inside and out. Also thanks to older California PHEVs having their green HOV access stickers expire in January of this year, they're even cheaper to buy now.
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      This forum is more and more of an embarrassment every day...

    22. Member Crispyfritter's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 21st, 2001
      Location
      SW KS
      Posts
      13,907
      11-09-2019 11:47 AM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      How about an 09-12 refresh second gen RL?
      ACC/FCW
      A/C seats
      AWD
      good power
      reliable
      in your price range
      That's a solid option.


      Quote Originally Posted by johnny_p View Post
      What year is the Hyundai? I just rented a new Elantra and I was blown away by how quiet it was going down the road. Hyundai / Kia cars are so cheap used and they're really not bad at all.
      2017. Maybe they've fixed that since my car. I'll check one out, as was our 3rd Elantra we've had for any length of time, and it has been somewhat of a letdown in terms of material quality.

      Quote Originally Posted by chucchinchilla View Post
      How about a depreciated PHEV? For not much money you can buy a used Fusion Energi. High mpg, cheap to maintain, good equipment, and they still look good both inside and out. Also thanks to older California PHEVs having their green HOV access stickers expire in January of this year, they're even cheaper to buy now.
      I do like these. I had a CMax Energi and it was great. Way better than the Prius, but didn't quite nail down the mileage or interior space.

      Chris
      | 2017 Elantra | 2018 JLU Sport | 2001 BMW 740 iL | 1974 SuperBeetle | 1962 Ford Unibody | The poster formerly known as 200HP4dr

    23. Geriatric Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 5th, 2004
      Location
      Southern Indiana
      Posts
      41,929
      Cars
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      11-09-2019 11:52 AM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by TangoRed View Post
      My vote- the forgotten Kia Cadenza.
      But is it 3 handled?

      Honestly? In your shoes I think I’d get the nicest K24 powered Accord I could find. They’re about as close to bulletproof as a car can get and they made that drivetrain for so long there are examples both over and under your budget.

      Mine was a car my sister bought new so I know its whole history. I replaced the turn signal really on it and that was the first and only unscheduled repair on the car in its entire life. It ran fine when we traded it in on the wife’s car and had 248,000 miles on it.
      Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

    24. Member gonzo08452's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2006
      Location
      yorba linda, ca
      Posts
      9,688
      Cars
      02 BMW 325I 5spd/ 97 Jetta/ 2012 Acura TSX wagon / 2019 Elantra GT N-line
      11-09-2019 12:21 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by jai5 View Post
      I think I read somewhere to TCL that it's hard to get replacement parts for the Hyundai Equus. I would double check that.
      Yes. Yes it is. Plus the dash pad will literally shrink over time and vents will start popping out because it's plastic but didn't shrink with the dash. We've repurchased a few because of....ABS control units, air suspension units, and dash going bonkers and out of shape.

    25. 11-09-2019 01:57 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by Crispyfritter View Post
      I've thought about this, but I really can't stomach selling my E38. I have considered LS/6L80 swapping it though. And honestly, how much would I get for it? $3500 on a good day? Between the heated/massaging nappa leather and the way these drive, I just don't think I could handle getting rid of it.
      Then keep the E38. Instead of buying a $10,000 Camry, just buy a $5000 Camry.
      Dempsey Bowling
      Sales Consultant at Doug Smith Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram/Subaru/Kia/used
      My fleet: 91 Miata (5.0L swap project), 98 Wrangler Sport, 01 Suburban 2500 8.1L, 80 Grand Prix LJ 454, 86 GLHS #75, 13 Leaf SV

    26. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2015
      Posts
      1,449
      Cars
      small car that does it all, incredibly reliable too
      11-09-2019 06:12 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by TurboMinivan View Post
      Then keep the E38. Instead of buying a $10,000 Camry, just buy a $5000 Camry.
      Either way I wouldn't mess around with any Hyundai with 100,000 plus miles. Toyota is your best bet there. Their auto trannies will hold up better than your Hyundai. I'd opt for a manual myself though.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •