Recently moved, so for sale is my well maintained 2-owner Audi TT Quattro Coupe (Dual-Clutch DSG).
The first owner was a lady in PA. I got it at 114K miles for travel/commute and spared no expense.
Full Auto-Check History Report & Receipts at this link:
Clean Title in Hand.
Also advertised here:
Literally anything that could or should have gone wrong, has been taken care of by an enthusiast owner and knowledgeable garage. If you can look past the scratches and swirls (no dents), the car needs nothing. Ready to go.
- Updated EA888 engine (double-linked timing chain swap) with spring tensioner (preventative) + new starter, plugs, coils, and lines (receipts). New gas cap PCV valve and oil return line (oem).
- Religious 5W30 Mobil 1 oil changes every 5k Miles.
- Xenon HID headlights and working foglights. Led running lights.
- 6 speed DSG transmission with new mounts, recent filter and oil service. Wet clutch & mechatronics unit are perfect.
- Brembo 6 Pot brakes (ZR18 Cayenne Turbo) ML55 AMG 350mm drilled rotors and braided SS lines (Stoptech).
- APR "carbonio" air intake with K/N filter, Forge Blow off Spacer (makes PSSSSSSSST sounds)
- Quad Tip Catback exhaust with titanium blue tips
- 19x9.5 VMR V710 with New Federal RS RR AutoCross Tires all around (OEM pressure sensors functional)
- Replaced Steering Rack and Electric Motor. Replaced with poly bushings. (rack turned out to be fine, but replaced with a much fresher one regardless).
- BC BR Adjustable Coilover Suspension, lowered but soft. Tools and books included.
- Custom bucket seats with Plantd bases and heating/airbag as OEM (no warning lights)
- Poly control arm and sway bar bushings, new engine/trans/dog mounts.
- New radiator, water pump, expansion tank, turbo cooling pump with lines, e.t.c...
- New AC condenser and compressor + belt
- New alternator and battery
- Refurbished and renewed Bose Amp with rubber-coated trunk/undercarriage (common problem solved).
- Roof Racks ($400 value) come with the car
- New rear rotors, as well as axle boots (not installed).
- Free dashcam (hardwired) as well as hardwired for radar detector (sorry, keeping it).
- There's lots more evidenced in receipts as well as a metric TON of other records.
- No dents, but paint could use some love. Looks good at 10ft and when washed.
- Had to refinish driver door and replace mirror due to an Uber swinging a door open about a year ago.
- Had to replace stock grille for an RS one and repaint a few surfaces due to a vandalism (keying) incident 3 or so years ago.
--- none of this shows up on a history report, but I want a good faith transaction with no surprises ---
Hit me with an offer!
I can help with shipping.
Thank you for looking and feel free to reach out!