Fourtitude.com - Need help with part name
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. 10-24-2019 04:24 PM #1
      I'm looking for a part name. When I turn my heat on theres a vent under my glove box that's blowing cold air. It looks like there should be a cover or plastic piece that pushes the air threw my vents. I have a picture but I'm not sure how to add it here. Should I be able to see up into the dash from under the glovebox ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 27th, 2011
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      4,925
      11-13-2019 09:03 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Andepowers View Post
      I'm looking for a part name. When I turn my heat on theres a vent under my glove box that's blowing cold air. It looks like there should be a cover or plastic piece that pushes the air threw my vents. I have a picture but I'm not sure how to add it here. Should I be able to see up into the dash from under the glovebox ? Any help would be greatly appreciated
      Welcome to the forums. Do you have a picture you can post?? Need to host picture and post up the link Ex. https://postimages.org/

    4. 11-14-2019 09:25 PM #3
      This is a picture of the bottom of my glovebox I think something maybe will go in it or over it https://postimg.cc/B8JbcR9R

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 27th, 2011
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      4,925
      11-14-2019 10:35 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by Andepowers View Post
      This is a picture of the bottom of my glovebox I think something maybe will go in it or over it https://postimg.cc/B8JbcR9R
      Yep your missing some pieces, what is the car you are working on, make model year? Look like a VW MK5 if so here is a guide https://www.pelicanparts.com/techart...eplacement.htm
      Last edited by GTI's; 11-14-2019 at 10:39 PM.

    7. 11-16-2019 09:42 PM #5
      It's a 2015 jetta type s. I've been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find the name of it or anything close to it. Thank you for your time I should have put more information in my first post.

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 27th, 2011
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      4,925
      11-17-2019 09:04 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Andepowers View Post
      It's a 2015 jetta type s. I've been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find the name of it or anything close to it. Thank you for your time I should have put more information in my first post.
      Parts 12,13,26,19 and 22 which you will need two.




      https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/usa/j.../8/819-819020/

    9. 11-18-2019 10:10 AM #7
      Thank you very much I appreciate your time and you helping me.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •