Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    1. Member Unilateral Phase Detractor's Avatar
      Cars
      2016 Mazda CX-5  2013 Ford Focus Electric
      10-21-2019 02:58 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by g34343greg View Post
      crazy deal! i'm looking for one now. NONE around Pittsburgh though, nearest is a few hours away. i don't care what it drives like for $100 a month.
      Now that Electrify American put in fast chargers along the turnpike, you can totally drive one back from Maryland where they're available.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      '94 Miata - '16 RAV4 - '10 Prius
      10-21-2019 03:00 PM #52
      redline_reviews
      Fitzgerald Hyundai Rockville

The fully electric 2019 #IoniqEV may only have 124 miles of range in the 200+ range world, but @hyundaiusa has a crazy lease deal on these in America until the end of this month for $79 a month for 3 years and $999 down. That’s right, $79 is NOT a typo and even though the 2020 #IoniqElectric is rumored to have the same 258 mile range as the KonaEV, that is one tempting deal if you guys are interested in making the switch to full electric.

4. Member
      Cars
      C7 Corvette
      10-21-2019 03:09 PM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by Unilateral Phase Detractor View Post
      Now that Electrify American put in fast chargers along the turnpike, you can totally drive one back from Maryland where they're available.
      yep! it might be an adventure, but i think it'd be worth it. now to see if i can track one down....

5. Member Unilateral Phase Detractor's Avatar
      Cars
      2016 Mazda CX-5  2013 Ford Focus Electric
      10-21-2019 04:27 PM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
      the 2020 #IoniqElectric is rumored to have the same 258 mile range as the KonaEV
      Per their NHTSA submittal, the 2020 model will have the 120 Ah (39 kWh) battery that isn't available in the US on Kona and E-Niro. With it's slick shape and low weight, I'd guess it could reach a decent 175 miles of range. https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/mid/home/...c-9aad8377ba96

10-21-2019 04:54 PM #55
      It makes sense to blow out the old model if the new one is going to have a significantly larger battery capacity at a similar price.

Cars
      Rabbit TDI, MK4 2.0, 04 GTO
      10-21-2019 05:27 PM #56
      Hm.

That is a good price...
      IG: @geeofff
      MK1 TDI Swap

8. Member
      Cars
      C7 Corvette
      10-23-2019 11:48 AM #57
      i am having ZERO luck trying to track down one of these. i spoke on the phone with a dealership near Baltimore yesterday. he told me they have five and i offered to put down a deposit. he said no need, these aren't going anywhere
      he even set me up with an appointment for Saturday at 11:45. but i was still trying to get him to email me a formal quote with all the fees and numbers before i started off on a 4 hour drive.

He said he'd have it within the hour at 12:30 yesterday. When I got home, still nothing so i called again at 430 and spoke with someone that was supposedly his manager. He said he would follow up and make sure they got me the quote.

this morning, still nothing! then i get a voicemail from the sales manager shortly after they opened and he wanted to make sure i had everything i needed. i call him back and now all five are gone??? WTF.

another place in NY was showing 11 but apparently those are all gone too.

f*cking car salespeople.

Cars
      Rabbit TDI, MK4 2.0, 04 GTO
      10-23-2019 11:59 AM #58
      Quote Originally Posted by g34343greg View Post
      i am having ZERO luck trying to track down one of these. i spoke on the phone with a dealership near Baltimore yesterday. he told me they have five and i offered to put down a deposit. he said no need, these aren't going anywhere
      he even set me up with an appointment for Saturday at 11:45. but i was still trying to get him to email me a formal quote with all the fees and numbers before i started off on a 4 hour drive.

He said he'd have it within the hour at 12:30 yesterday. When I got home, still nothing so i called again at 430 and spoke with someone that was supposedly his manager. He said he would follow up and make sure they got me the quote.

this morning, still nothing! then i get a voicemail from the sales manager shortly after they opened and he wanted to make sure i had everything i needed. i call him back and now all five are gone??? WTF.

another place in NY was showing 11 but apparently those are all gone too.

f*cking car salespeople.
      I was running into the same situation. I was hoping to find one but magically everyone is out of the base Ioniqs
      IG: @geeofff
      MK1 TDI Swap

Cars
      2019 Model 3 Performance, 2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV
      10-23-2019 12:42 PM #59
      Quote Originally Posted by IdontOwnAVW View Post
      I was running into the same situation. I was hoping to find one but magically everyone is out of the base Ioniqs
      I think word traveled fast once the first few owners posted about it online. I saw the deal online and didnt think too much until a co-worker actually picked one up for that price. Then it clicked to do the same. I guess Hyundai got rid of the inventory they wanted plus a ton of exposure. I didnt even really know about the Ioniq until last week.

As of this posting, I see 3 base models at Garvey in upstate NY.

https://www.garveyhyundai.com/search...6&tp=new&ct=60
      Slow Car Fast

11-08-2019 06:33 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by Unilateral Phase Detractor View Post
      Per their NHTSA submittal, the 2020 model will have the 120 Ah (39 kWh) battery that isn't available in the US on Kona and E-Niro. With it's slick shape and low weight, I'd guess it could reach a decent 175 miles of range. https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/mid/home/...c-9aad8377ba96
      Well it's official, the 2020 Ioniq will have a 170 mile EPA range, which indeed explains the blowout lease rates on the outgoing model. I still think 124 miles is in the category of "good enough" for the most part, but yeah, explains the fire sale 2019s.

12. Member
      Cars
      Boring silver appliance w/rear disc brakes & TuRD Japan shift knob
      11-08-2019 08:48 PM #61
      i still see the Limited model available at a few dealers which honestly I prefer with the extra options it comes with, wonder how much per month those run for. All the base models have sold out it seems even here in the LA area.
      Last edited by got-rice; 11-08-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Cars
      Orkney Grey RR Evoque
      11-09-2019 11:45 AM #62
      Quote Originally Posted by got-rice View Post
      i still see the Limited model available at a few dealers which honestly I prefer with the extra options it comes with, wonder how much per month those run for. All the base models have sold out it seems even here in the LA area.
      The limited ones typically run about $100 more a month than the base. I missed out on getting a base, but the limited at over $200 a month is more than what I want to pay for a basic daily.

Cars
      '13 Volt, '05 330ci ZHP, '02 Suburban 2500LT
      Yesterday 02:39 PM #63
      Just checked here on the Ioniq Limiteds. $150 a month with $1000 down. Nice little car, actually. Drive this one (it was filthy on the outside). Liked the Apple Carplay and wireless charger, the typical suite of safety aids and adaptive cruise control. Drove really good, especially with the regen cranked up to one pedal driving. Plenty of pep, though not as much as the Kona EV I also drove. Very quiet and luxurious, though i don't know if I like the added pedestrian safety noise they make.

Seems they sell mostly to out of staters.

"Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection"

15. Senior Member
      Yesterday 03:04 PM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris_V View Post
      Just checked here on the Ioniq Limiteds. $150 a month with $1000 down. Nice little car, actually. Drive this one (it was filthy on the outside). Liked the Apple Carplay and wireless charger, the typical suite of safety aids and adaptive cruise control. Drove really good, especially with the regen cranked up to one pedal driving. Plenty of pep, though not as much as the Kona EV I also drove. Very quiet and luxurious, though i don't know if I like the added pedestrian safety noise they make.
      Any clue what they had for inventory when you were there?

GF was interested but we missed the october deal and last weekend this deal didn't exist. So the plan was she get the check from insurance on her Sentra, drive my TT until we find a similar deal.

We drove the regular hybrid last week and it was nice for the money, an EV is very nice for the money at 79 a month!

Cars
      '13 Volt, '05 330ci ZHP, '02 Suburban 2500LT
      Yesterday 03:41 PM #65
      Quote Originally Posted by chris86vw View Post
      Any clue what they had for inventory when you were there?

GF was interested but we missed the october deal and last weekend this deal didn't exist. So the plan was she get the check from insurance on her Sentra, drive my TT until we find a similar deal.

We drove the regular hybrid last week and it was nice for the money, an EV is very nice for the money at 79 a month!

They only had 4 Limiteds, no base trim cars, so no $79/mo offers. Still, the Limited is a nice car fro $150/mo.
      "Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection"

17. Senior Member
      Yesterday 04:17 PM #66
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris_V View Post
      They only had 4 Limiteds, no base trim cars, so no $79/mo offers. Still, the Limited is a nice car fro $150/mo.
      Thanks, realized that the pics showed the dealer name so I had checked and only saw limiteds left.

Allegedly a white on black base up in NJ not too far from my parents, just one charge on the ride down away

I forgot in the excitement of seeing the deal that she has an interview in a week that would mean a 124 mile range EV won't work, so no point in rushing only to have to dump it.

We both did like the ioniq hybrid that she drove at carmax last week though, so these are on the list. There are some good deals on the plug-in if you buy not lease so we'll see in a few weeks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123