Fourtitude.com - whats best for my engine setup....
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 10-13-2019 01:00 AM #1
      So i am upgrading to a K04-001 and I bought these cams from this guy on here … I spoke to the people who are doing the ecu tune and they need to know the supporting mods.. so if I go through and install the cams they will be dialed into the ecu tune, but not sure if I want to install them... anyways these are them
      https://www.pipercams.co.uk/showcam.asp?CamID=440 piper cams the ultimate road cams.. im don't understand the technical jargon with all the specs.. im just not sure if they will benefit the setup with the k04.. I don't really understand the opening and closing off the valve timing setting and how cams work... but it says I can get 20 bhp from these.. don't know if these would benefit the k04 setup but if anyone has any knowledge about cams I would be appreciate the help.. not sure if ill gain power on the top end but lose power on the bottom or these are all and all just a better cam than the 1.8t is equipt with... and it would benefit me to use them...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      1984 GLi 20v, '16 M3, '85 Golf, '17 R
      10-13-2019 10:43 AM #2
      ADR cams

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      :HOMEGROWN MOTORSPORTS..SingerVehicleDesign...1:4.9 SuaSponte #13Dead Rabbits. Ungluck on IG. MKIforLife
      Quote Originally Posted by .Ant View Post
      What vegeta said.