VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2.0 tfsi n249 diverter valve with boost controller

7K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ROH ECHT 
#1 ·
Hi, I've installed a plex pbc pro electronic boost controller, for that I had to remove the N75 valve that also controls the n249 diverter valve.
Afrter doing this, I've noticed that the diverter valve it's not working properly or at all when wot, that making quite a bit of closed throttle surge (that sweet swututututuu) when letting the gas from boost.
I've not yet remapped as I've installed the controller yesterday and made some tests.
My question : what do I have to change in the map file to make the n249 valve to work properly open/close when wot or lift? What setting have to be made as it need by logic to get signal from elsewhere instead the factory N75 that is not on the car anymore.

#2 · (Edited)
It's likely not working because you have removed the N75-boost controller. I have seen boost controllers for our engines having to be paired with the N75...not with a removed N75. The N75 controls the WG actuator. Perhaps a custom tuner can help by getting the ECU to operate while knowing there is no N75...but you will need to check. This is one diagram GIAC sent me when I was researching a boost controller. I am limited in knowledge on this...so, perhaps another knows what will be your fix.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.