Fourtitude.com - 1999 Audi B5 A4 2.8 Quattro - 78k original miles - 5 speed manual
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 08-19-2019 10:09 PM #1
      I’m the second owner of this 1999 Audi A4 (B5), 2.8 Quattro sedan with only 78k original miles. 5 speed manual transmission. All stock, fully loaded, leather, heated power seats, Bose sound, cold weather package + more.

Garage kept, very clean inside and out. Minimal wear for a 20 year old car. Non smoker, no pets. All electrical and mechanical functions work, including the sunroof, locks, windows, AC and heat.

The original owner purchased new at Sonnen Audi Marin, CA, where it was serviced until around 50k miles. The more recent work has been done at Kovac’s Automotive in San Rafael, CA. I have most of the service paperwork since new, as well as the original window sticker, spare key, manuals and tool kit.

At 75k miles recommended maintenance including a new timing belt, thermostat, water pump, front axles, and oil service was done. Rear brake pads and rotors were also installed. Other recent work includes replacement of the rear main seal, cv boots, tie-rod ends and head gasket. Records in hand.

Clean title. Smog check done. Registration paid through Sept. 2020.

Needs new tires soon.

Located in the Bay Area, CA. Please contact me with any questions. Asking $4900 OBO.

Last edited by mk4mac; 08-24-2019 at 11:52 PM.
      [2007 A3 3.2 Quattro]

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 08-24-2019 11:53 PM #2
      Bump, $4900 OBO
      [2007 A3 3.2 Quattro]