Fourtitude.com - FS: D3 2006 Audi A8 L 4.2 quattro, one owner, black / brown alcantara
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

08-19-2019 02:19 PM #1
      I'm selling my mom's one-owner 2006 Audi A8 L 4.2 quattro. The A8 was ordered in a beautiful color combination -- Brilliant Black over Amaretto leather with Amaretto alcantara headliner, equipped with the sport package (sportier air suspension and three-spoke steering wheel), and fitted with IMO the best factory wheels for a D3 A8. The car was ordered with 4-zone air conditioning, dual pane glass, a power retractable rear sunshade, and more.

Originally delivered to Rusnak Audi in Thousand Oaks, California with nearly every option, the car has resided in Scottsdale, Arizona since 2011 and has been serviced by Audi North Scottsdale ever since.

The current mileage is just under 126K miles and the car has no present service needs. The only issues are minor cosmetic details here and there, typical for a car from 2006, and a trunk closer motor that needs to be replaced (trunk still functions fine manually). Overall, this is an example in fine condition with only minor issues, ready for its next owner. Before listing the car on AutoTrader and other general sites, I'm listing the car first on various VW/Audi forums because we both would like to see the car owned by an enthusiast.

$9000. Seller welcomes inspections at buyer's expense. Car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, a short drive from PHX airport.
      2018 Fiat 500e
      2008 Audi TT 3.2 quattro manual
      2006 Lotus Exige

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Cars
      01.5 S4
      10-12-2019 09:51 PM #2
      PM sent