Fourtitude.com - 2017 Alltrack JB4 swap.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. 08-13-2019 05:46 PM #1
      Good afternoon. I wanted to see if anyone here has used a JB4 from a GTI on your 1.8T. I assume that I can just setup a custom map 6 that would be safe for my 1.8T.
      I sold my GTI about a year ago so I dont need the JB4 anymore.
      Thank you

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2nd, 2012
      Posts
      517
      Cars
      2017 Alltrack 6MT
      08-13-2019 07:57 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by sciroccoracer View Post
      Good afternoon. I wanted to see if anyone here has used a JB4 from a GTI on your 1.8T. I assume that I can just setup a custom map 6 that would be safe for my 1.8T.
      I sold my GTI about a year ago so I dont need the JB4 anymore.
      Thank you

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      The 2.0 and 1.8 JB4 units are the same.

    4. 08-14-2019 06:12 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by ZuMBLe View Post
      The 2.0 and 1.8 JB4 units are the same.
      Thank you. I reached out to George at Burger and he explained that it is fine to use.
      I installed it on the Alltrack last night and took it for a ride. Very noticeable difference for sure. I wonder if my wife will notice and ask me whats wrong with her car?

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2nd, 2012
      Posts
      517
      Cars
      2017 Alltrack 6MT
      08-14-2019 06:00 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by sciroccoracer View Post
      Thank you. I reached out to George at Burger and he explained that it is fine to use.
      I installed it on the Alltrack last night and took it for a ride. Very noticeable difference for sure. I wonder if my wife will notice and ask me whats wrong with her car?

      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Only if she goes past half throttle. Haha

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •