Fourtitude.com - FS: Custom kit #2: One off tensioner delete and alternator drop down kit
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Cars
      Sonoma S-15, Mark 3 Caddy, Audi A4, 71 CL175, 71 CB350, 69 Stinger, V-Twin Chopper, A4 SC'd Avant,
      08-02-2019 11:23 PM #1
      This kit gets rid of all the busyness on the accessories side of the motor, loses weight and produces more space in the engine bay while lowering the center of gravity.

You go from this:

To this:

This is a custom one of a kind accessory bracket designed to work with either 058's or 06A's (lmk if 058), a brand new alternator shipped in from another country, a real authentic made in Germany p/s pump with Unorthodox Racing aluminum leight weight pulley with brand new Audi hardware. Bracket and pully come with ceramic/enimal coated bolts. Bad news I tossed the required serpentine belt in a box with other belts and got mixed up, good news is I believe I have 2 belts lying around and would throw both in as pretty sure one is it (if not you wrap a string around the pullies, measure the length and walk into any auto shop and get a 5 rib serp 15"/20"/25" long belt for ~$9).

You'll toss your long serp belt, pesky tensioner system, accessories bracket with hardware, alternator, pullies, vicious fan and p/s pump and bolt this on. (EFK already sold yet can help you create/order one, easy to do if you haven't done it already)

Condition/coating of hardware:

$350

Which is a far bigger & unique upgrade then cams or a custom intake manifold....not to mention you'll recoup any costs selling off the pieces your remove. There is a considerable amount of time, energy & money into this.

Brand new Unorthodox billet pulley upgrade to add to kit +$70 (will be coated purple free of charge upon request)

Newish (~100miles) Gates Belt +$50

Please Note For 06A AC Users: You will mount your compressor on the passenger side using an 058 AC bracket (which is far cleaner, simpler and lowers the cars center of gravity). My 06A is using this system.

The A1 and A2 German
      Last edited by The A1 and A2 German; 08-03-2019 at 12:29 AM.
      FS:Custom '73 CB350 Museum Piece, 8 miles FS:3 Piece I-Forged 19" Rims
      FS:Custom '69 Stinger: SOLD FS:10' VTWIN Chopper SOLD :

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      Sonoma S-15, Mark 3 Caddy, Audi A4, 71 CL175, 71 CB350, 69 Stinger, V-Twin Chopper, A4 SC'd Avant,
      11-06-2019 01:37 PM #2
      Bump
      FS:Custom '73 CB350 Museum Piece, 8 miles FS:3 Piece I-Forged 19" Rims
      FS:Custom '69 Stinger: SOLD FS:10' VTWIN Chopper SOLD :