VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

A Couple of Questions

773 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  rocko117 
#1 · (Edited)
If horsepower is relative of speed, and max horsepower is at 5850 RPM, when does the 280 KM/HR top speed hit, and what happens between 5850 and redline?

"Squeaking" noise when shifting into park or reverse in a garage, weird? Anybody else have this?

Tried an LC the other night, couldn't get to 3500 RPM before launch. Had to re-select Dynamic mode. So is it like the STI, where Sport Sharp doesn't stay on when restarting the car? So my dash indicated Dynamic, but I wasn't in anymore.

#2 ·
Now for real-the last post timed out, rewriting

Just got my RS3, got a few questions, and I'm only writing because my next dealer visit is in 10K.

-Should I rust proof/winterize my RS3? Crown or Ziebart.

-Little rads on left/right of bumper are oil coolers? How tough is it to remove the screen? I have dead bugs in there, that's bugging me

-Can't back "return" on media selection with the back button on steering, is there a way? I don't like thats pop-up screen, trying to find a way to keep it permanently down.

-Sunroof speed limit? Nothing in the manual.

-No Nokian tires available because of the 40 ratio limit? My local goof said 225/40/18, but calipers don't clear in both axes

-No traffic updates? Stuck with AM radio guess.

-How do I turn off "low phone battery"? Annoying as F___

-Spots on glass roof that can't be removed, see pics. I tried glass wipes, McGuire's wax(suggested by local detailer).

-High pitch sound sometimes when turning off engine, like worn pads or suspension arm loose.

-Carplay discoinnext when my Iphone 6 is moved slightly, even under braking yesterday. Can't turn off Wifi since it's my work phone, and making a hot zone from my persona;l Samsiung. But can't use Spotify on Samsung since the Android interface is a mess for listing songs in Spotify.

Thanks

Stefano

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.