Fourtitude.com - Help with 2011 Cupra
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 07-20-2019 05:06 AM #1
      Hey guys I have a 2011 Cupra 2.0 TSFI I recently had the engine rebuilt and when driving it hard (red line and traction control turned off) I've been getting a fault code "P000A" ( A Camshaft Position Slow Response Bank 1) I've been able to erase the code and the car works just fine but when I go hard it comes back up what do you guys think how can I solve the problem

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 11-08-2019 10:56 AM #2
      Woah! I’m really enjoying thee template/theme of this website.
      It’s simple, yett effective. A lot oof times it’s tough tto get thazt “perfect balance” between usability and
      visual appearance.
      yoga burn challenge
      Halki Diabetes Remedy Reviews

4. 11-21-2019 12:09 AM #3
      Thank you so much for sharing such a useful information. I will definitely share this with others.
      keto custom plan website reviews
      the 21 day flat belly fix tea recipe

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 12-04-2019 12:19 AM #4
      Thanks for sharing the information it was very helpful for me
      hyperbolic stretching review
      james bauer 12 word text

7. 12-13-2019 10:42 AM #5
      I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post,
      reading head start review
      numerologist.com review

8. 12-24-2019 02:16 AM #6
      Hi, I desire to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, so where can i
      do it please help.
      the satellite text amy north
      mark edwards home power system

9. 01-04-2020 05:45 PM #7
      I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work!It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.I have been looking to discover a solace or powerful method to finish this procedure and I think this is the most reasonable approach to do it viably.

cinderella weight loss reviews
      lost book of remedies review

10. 01-11-2020 05:50 AM #8
      It is good to read such valuable information and thanks for sharing it. Betterlivingsunrooms is striving towards creating a great platform and hence, provide authentic information to improve lifestyle.
      I was very impressed by this website. It was very appreciable one, keep posting more on this. Thank you for sharing this beautiful project.
      click here