VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Feeler: 2014 Audi Q5 3.0 TDI Quattro - SC

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jcnyc 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 2014 Audi Q5 3.0 TDI Quattro - SC

No longer a feeler - Selling it because I now work remotely, don't need it. I have had it for a little over 12 months and have put about 3500 miles on it. I look for excuses to drive it at this point.

I have the window sticker, carfax, and all service records if anyone is interested...
Highlights:
2014 Audi Q5 TDI Quattro Tiptronic
~73000 miles
Sport interior (bolstered seats feel great)
2 Owners (me being the second)
Phantom Black Pearl
Black leather
Tow package
MMI+
Side assist
Roof Rack
Dieselgate warranties (10 years or 120,000 miles from the original in-service date, find more online)

There are no major flaws and it is mechanically sound with all records. I am the second owner. The original owner traded it in for a newer Q5. All service is done at Greenville, SC Audi. There was a crack in the leather that Audi fixed when I purchased the vehicle (see image).
The leather feels incredible. I get a lot of compliments on the car, especially when friends get in it and see how much acceleration the TDI engine is.. very quick off the line because of the high torque. That mixed with the Quattro is incredible.

KBB has the high end of this car at $19,000. I'm willing to negotiate if you have other data points. This black on black car with the packages, mileage, and condition was hard to find. I know there are not many TDI's out there for sale.

I would be open to a trade (straight-up or cash on either end).

Feel free to shoot me any questions or offers.

Feel free to shoot me any questions.
Here are a bunch of photos.

See less See more
#3 ·
Heyo, my 2013 Passat just got totaled last week when parked, so I'm looking for a new vehicle.

I'm in Maryland, would be willing to fly down there and drive it back assuming the car has no problems.
How negotiable are you on the price? When you said provide you data points, you'd like to see what others are selling the year & model of your car before I offer you a price?

Text or e-mail me, if the car is still available. 718-314-4067, yezhik@mail.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.