Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 06-25-2019 05:23 PM #1
      2018 Audi s4
      Premium plus
      Black optics
      Sport pack

Black on black on black. I leased this car exactly a year ago. Itís everything I wanted. My friend works at the local Audi dealership and he had it sent up from Maryland after I picked it out. Iím just under my allotted 15,000 miles for the year. Itís a 3 year lease, so 2 years remain. I really like this car and would keep it if my situation was different. My best friend and roommate just got engaged and is moving out this summer. This drastically impacts my financial situation and Iím not one to live above my means so the car must go. I called Audi financial and got all the information on what it takes to do a private sale to a third party. Seems pretty straight forward and common. If you want to buy it outright Iíll be asking $49,000. The car stickered for a hair over $63,000 if I recall correctly. Anyway I drive it back and forth to work 5 times a week and took my girlfriend to the beach in it twice. I donít have kids or any pets. I donít smoke. This car is in really good condition. You can probably see that for yourself. This is my first Audi and I wish I got to spend more time with it but itís back to Volkswagen for now I suppose. Any questions you can call or text anytime. 570-267-6007. Iím more likely to answer texts and then set up a time to chat if you want. I also have a second set of winter wheels and tires that I can sell separately. They are stock Audi s4 peelers from the last generation car with Michelin all season tires.

Iíve never been able to figure out how to post pictures here, but I have some I can text you. I also listed it on Facebook. If anyone knows how to post that link in here I would appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 07-06-2019 11:02 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by brandon-r32 View Post
      2018 Audi s4
      Premium plus
      Black optics
      Sport pack

Black on black on black. I leased this car exactly a year ago. Itís everything I wanted. My friend works at the local Audi dealership and he had it sent up from Maryland after I picked it out. Iím just under my allotted 15,000 miles for the year. Itís a 3 year lease, so 2 years remain. I really like this car and would keep it if my situation was different. My best friend and roommate just got engaged and is moving out this summer. This drastically impacts my financial situation and Iím not one to live above my means so the car must go. I called Audi financial and got all the information on what it takes to do a private sale to a third party. Seems pretty straight forward and common. If you want to buy it outright Iíll be asking $49,000. The car stickered for a hair over $63,000 if I recall correctly. Anyway I drive it back and forth to work 5 times a week and took my girlfriend to the beach in it twice. I donít have kids or any pets. I donít smoke. This car is in really good condition. You can probably see that for yourself. This is my first Audi and I wish I got to spend more time with it but itís back to Volkswagen for now I suppose. Any questions you can call or text anytime. 570-267-6007. Iím more likely to answer texts and then set up a time to chat if you want. I also have a second set of winter wheels and tires that I can sell separately. They are stock Audi s4 peelers from the last generation car with Michelin all season tires.

Iíve never been able to figure out how to post pictures here, but I have some I can text you. I also listed it on Facebook. If anyone knows how to post that link in here I would appreciate it.

SOLD