Fourtitude.com - Desperatley seeking LUGTRONIC
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 06-22-2019 10:38 AM #1
      Trying to be patient. I REALLY want a Lugtronics tune , custom harness and VMS stand alone wire in ECU. Been a fan for a long time of Tim Mullen. Got the loan money in hand. I have heard about some people having difficulty contacting Kevin. I understand custom takes time. I ordered a harness last Tuesday and received my Paypal receipt. The site says if someone does not respond to you in 48 hours to try emailing [email protected]. I did this and have not heard anything. I was hoping Kevin might be trolling the forums. I don't know what to do

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 06-23-2019 10:01 AM #2
      Cancel the order and get your money back.

As with a lot of business's, they can grow too fast. If the owner is doing this to supplement the income, the small business can be more of a PITA and is ignored. Clients get upset and threads are made to express their frustrations. It's fairly common no matter what the subject is.

With a bit of research, it appears that he has been taking money and not delivering products. It does not matter what quality of work anyone does if you do not get it.

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...ics-out-of-BIZ
      Last edited by Butcher; 06-23-2019 at 10:05 AM.

4. Member
      Cars
      '80 Caddy, '09 Rx-8 R3
      07-02-2019 08:48 PM #3
      I'm looking for something plug and play as well. The only other option I've found is:
      https://kptuned.com/plug-play/

but haven't looked it.
      And there's also the problem of can't just get your car dyno tuned just anywhere. Too bad none of the big brands offer a solution.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 07-11-2019 11:46 AM #4
      There is just no money in older VW's. You got to make it to keep the doors open.