- Help!! What are these?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. 06-10-2019 02:10 PM #1
      Anyone know what this hardware is between the deck and trucks?

      I can't find anything online ... maybe I could if I knew what to search for.

      Thanks in advance.

    2. Remove Advertisements


    3. Member goosler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 11th, 2002
      hunterdon nj
      06-21-2019 10:00 PM #2
      Risers. or riser blocks/pads.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts