Fourtitude.com - 2014 CC R-line 2.0T Brake update options
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Cars
      2014 VW CC; 2017 VW Tiguan; 1984 Porsche 911 targa
      06-10-2019 11:17 AM #1
      I will soon need to put brakes on my CC and I'm looking for options. I'm also chipping the ECU so more power (its never enough!) in my daily driver. With the theory you can also never have too much in the brake department, I want to upgrade the brakes. I always do all four brakes whenever I need to do brake service so here are my questions:

1.) Wanting to retain the parking brake, I'm planning on upgrading the rear brakes to the VR6 cyl AWD brakes with the 310mm ventilated rotors. Not many options here as I want to keep the parking brake but the larger rotors with the ventilated rotors should work fine.

2.) FRONT Brake options? As I have 18" factory wheels, I should have some options without spending major money. I have a line on a set of S6 calipers that should have no fitment issued and will seriously upgrade the front brakes. Any other options similar that I should consider before pulling the trigger on this option? I don't want to go with anything but OEM VW/AUDI/Porsche brakes so no aftermarket options. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

Any input is welcomed

Jay T

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 06-10-2019 11:50 AM #2
      Have something that would make a 320mm 4-pot oem - audi bbk...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk