VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS, Part out, 01 mk1 TT 225 6 speed

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  makeemgofaster 
#1 ·
Tittle is messed up, thats why Im not selling the whole car

Thinking to save the powertrain for a project, but will consider selling,
Unmolested car, about 140k on it (not sure, bad cluster), I do have a used cluster, cant get the immo to clear
Its grey exterior, black interior
Drivers seat is good, pass bad, black leather, heated
door panels bad
Dash is pristine
Body parts good except rear bumper cover has a yak, pass door too

Let me know what you need,,can do paypal,,can ship some of it, big things are pick up, Spring Texas
PM or txt
281-746-4325

#2 ·
Hello,

Wondered if you had any wiper arms for a Mark1 TT?
I'd prefer 2 drivers side arms.
They are going on my 1991 G60 Corrado.
Apparently using 2 drivers side wiper arms from a Mark1 TT will help with the wipers actually working in the rain.

Thanks for any help you could offer,
T~Roc

#6 ·
part #

Drivers side part # is
8n1 955 408a
The base where it connects to the motor measures about 8.5mm just under the threaded part, and at the wide part of the taper, about 1o.5 mm.
The nut is 8mm thread, 13mm wrench size
from the pivot part to the end of the hooked part where the wiper itself goes, is 18 inches,,the pass side is about 15 inches
The part number might help you find something local,,the shipping will make it expensive for me to send it to you

#9 ·
shifter Knob?

doubt i will find a pristine one at this age but am looking for a 6 SPD knob in decent shape
floor boot too

working cluster or one thats i can repair

drivers door card/panel

defrost vent end caps

working usable fuel pump with aux pickup. i have a car i just want to attempt starting before investing in a new pump

firewall heat shield

both rocker panel skirts if not all rusted

#10 ·
Keeping it

Since I posted this my job has changed a whole lot, Im working 12 to 16 hour days 6 days a week, money is not an object anymore.
It is a decent little thing that needs a whole lot of time and money to get going again, but will make a good winter project for me and my son to get done,,will be his first car.
Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.