Fourtitude.com - Wireless charging
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Cars
      '06 2.0T GTI 6speed, '16 Audi A3 Quattro S-line
      05-19-2019 06:28 PM #1
      I love my Clear Mounts magnetic phone holder, but having such a large phone (Pixel 3 XL) with a case it never seemed to stay put. I wasn't a huge fan of the cradle style or the clamp style mounts as i feel it didnt flow with the air vents. I came across this charger and thought i would give it a try. Magnetic Charger. Check it out installed here. Let me know what you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      2016 technik sepang blue S3
      05-20-2019 04:23 PM #2
      Will that fit the clear mount holder? Looks good. Is it set up for fast charging? How strong is the magnet? I have a Note 8.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      2016 S3pang blue Technik SS seats Led Advanced Handling Black optics Red Calipers ACC Lane assist. MODS-JB1 CTS catless downpipe CTS turbo flange CTS TMD 034 dogbone/rear sub mounts 034 silicone kit SuperPro front/rear sway bars with endlinks Unitronic intercooler Fluidamper pulley Spulen boost pipe kit GFB DV+ Injen Evo3000 P3Cars gauge RS3 grill custom CF spoiler weather tech mats generic 2x10mm & 2x15mm spacers Denso plugs

Cars
      '06 2.0T GTI 6speed, '16 Audi A3 Quattro S-line
      05-20-2019 05:25 PM #3
      yeah it will fit the clear mount holder without any other modification. it also comes with a vent clip (which we pretty much cant use anyway) and a ball joint with double sided tape. the magnets are pretty decent, as long as the magnetic ring is close to the charger itself. either on the outside of the case or in a pretty thin case. as for the fast charging, i cant really say whether it does or doesnt. the pixel will only "fast charge" with a pixel stand. i will see if i can test it with someone else's phone and see what the output is. so far i have been pretty happy with it though.