VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2010 Audi S6 5.2 V10 two tone interior 45k miles 25k obo

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  PhilthyDubber 
#1 · (Edited)
2010 Audi S6 5.2 V10 two tone interior 45k miles 23k obo

I am selling my 2010 Audi S6 with 45k miles. I got a pick up and no longer need the S6 as my daily driver and want to get something a little sportier and less practical. Car runs GREAT, pulls strong, been checked on by a great mechanic in Waltham, MA (Rayteam) and they rave about it. Car was original from Ontario, CA and was imported before I bought it. Speedo is in Kilometers and doesn't have led strip below the lights but everything else is exactly the same. Low miles, always garaged and serviced regularly by the pros at ray team. The paint has some scratches, and I tried best to show them in the pictures, there is one on the gas tank, there is another on the back passenger quarter panel and the hood has some swirling. Interior is in great shape, only issues is the mulit function knob is missing the black top but I have and extra knob that just needs to be put on but I haven't gotten around to it.

Nothing like having a Lambo engine in your all wheel drive sedan. Love the car and haven't had any issues with it.

Let me know if you are interested. 23,000 OBO

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144732905@N07/albums

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.