VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2.8 24v VS 3.2 Pulley difference.

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Zachcoats7 
#1 ·
So in my search, I cannot find a straight forward answer. If this has been answered please send me in the right direction!

I have purchased a Neuspeed Power pulley set for my BDF. (Crank and power steering). Well I have changed my mind about the install and want to sell. I have had another member here message me to purchase them, but asked if they fit a 3.2 . Uncertain, I did a search and apparently no they do not interchange. Looking closely at pictures from various web sights, the crank pulley from Neuspeed has the same part number. (6274CK) The power steering pulleys are different. (2.8- 6287PS and 3.2- 6232PS) So this got me a little more curious and I did a comparison on stock Pulleys. Come to find out, They are exactly the same. Crank is 022105243A and power steering is 038145255A. So the real question is, what is the difference in the Power steering pulleys from Neuspeed?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.