VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Best Engine & Drive-train Tuning Shop in US?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  20Vgoodness 
#1 ·
I wanted to see who the forum members think is the best 2.0T engine tuning and drive-train shop in the US. I live in TX but I am looking for the best so location in the US is not a problem.

I'm planning a 2019 Golf R DSG build with extensive engine & drive-train upgrades. One stop shop would be preferred but I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Just my 2 cents here but if it were me I would much rather have a local shop do the work in case of problems. Unless you are fabricating tons of custom parts they are just swapping out a few parts and throwing a ECU and DSG tune on it. Even if you're talking pistons and Rods I'm sure they're are plenty of places in Texas able to handle that.

#4 ·
Take a look at Integrated Engineering out of SLC, Utah. I just had their built short block and upgraded valve springs installed on my Golf R and they are a top notch team.I also have their intercooler and downpipe as well. They have just released their own MK7 GTI and R tuning. These guys have been in the industry for a long while and build some of the best products for VW and Audi platforms. Take a look at some of their collaboration works with Malaka Motorsports and IROZ Motorsports on youtube. They are currently working on a MQB hybrid turbo option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.