Fourtitude.com - pedals & engine virbations
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 12-24-2018 04:50 PM #1
      hello everyone, i have a seat cordoba 1996 1.4i with AEX engine.
      the engine is running well and quiet, altough i felt a lot of vibrations from the engine inside the car.

what ive done:
      replaced 3 vw genuine engine mounts, and x4 small bushings on slam panel, new genuine wishbone arms. knock & map sensors replaced as well.
      basically, i replaced everything i could regarding "rubber parts" with original genuine vw parts.

after that the vibrations has almost gone, but i started to feel them in clutch & especially in brake pedal.

anyone has a suggestion why i feel the engine vibration on the pedals and how can i solve it?

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-14-2019 10:35 PM #2
      while you decide to make a fake degree, or wanna to buy a fake diploma, have you think which site can offer the best quality? I know there are so many fake site who sell fake degrees, fake diplomas. but 80% of them are scammers or in low quality, do you want try? I think you will never want. people spend money just want what they expected. the good news is our company will do that, no scam, no cheating, high quality, and original format. buy university fake degree, buy fake diploma, buy fake certificate, buy fake transcript. order fake diploma here. choose:
      Email: [email protected]
      Whatsapp: +86 18047457843
      Wechat: 18047457843