VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Built 1996 Audi URS6 Canadian Import (FL)

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  brunjc2 
#1 · (Edited)
FS:1996 Audi URS6 Canadian Import (FL) $9000 obo

Hello everyone, new member posting for the first time.

For sale is my 1996 Audi UR S6 (originally from Canada). This car has been my daily driver for the past two years and has been enjoyable to say the least. For those who don't know, this vehicle has a 20V 5cyl 2.2l turbocharged engine that was used on Audi's racecars of the late 80s and 90s. She is equipped with a 5 speed manual transmission and upgraded clutch. She has racked up 200,000 miles but only 30,000 of those have been completed after her full mechanical makeover.
This car also has a wrap job as well as plastidipped front grill. The wrap on the roof has some wear and tear and the grill is showing some chrome. She also has some minor wear and tear on the seats that can be expected after 22 years. This car also is equipped with both front and rear heated seats as well as rear ac; however, the rear ac vent doesn't open so that is something that will needed to be looked at. Also the sunroof switch isn't installed but last time I used it, it worked (the sunroof seals well so no leaks). The scrape on the drivers side rear panel is from when a drunk driver couldn't pull out of his parking spot but the black paint underneath is fine.
This car has 1 year old tires on it, a brand new battery, new headliner, new driver seat bolster, recent alignment, and the oil was changed only 2000 miles ago so she has been well taken cared for. This car has gotten me to and from college at Clemson many times without difficulty and has even been driven for 26 hours in less than two days so it's safe to say that she'll get you to where you're going. I am selling her as I am moving to Denver and A. cannot take her with me and B. I need something larger. Below is a list of all the modifications that have been done to her, and in total it has cost over 20,000 dollars but every cent has been towards making her a vehicle that everyone from your kid next door to the grandparents can appreciate. The price is $9000obo. My phone number is 4089307084 (california area code is because I'm originally from there), text is preferable but calls are accepted. Let me know if you want more pictures. Located in Merritt Island FL

All Modifications done by Wolfcar Motorsports in Doral FL, let me know if you have any questions and if you want to know about the professionally installed modifications.

Thanks for looking

Picture Link https://photos.app.goo.gl/iAz2QNb5dNZZepbj7

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.