Fourtitude.com - Where oh where did Ryukein go?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 51 to 72 of 72
    1. Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room. Metallitubby's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 20th, 2001
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      32,505
      Cars
      Honda, Ducati
      12-07-2018 08:10 AM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Russells View Post
      There is an empty feeling inside.
      Someone in here will fill that up if you ask them nicely.
      * My contributions are not representative of American Honda

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member NotFast's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 20th, 2002
      Location
      Chicago area, IL
      Posts
      2,500
      02-19-2019 01:33 PM #52
      Bumping this..

      I think Daniel Golson AKA Ryukein posted his first 'real' auto review. If he's reading here, big congrats!

      https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...country-drive/

    4. How do I resize a picture? Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 19th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      14,006
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7
      02-19-2019 02:21 PM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by NotFast View Post
      Bumping this..

      I think Daniel Golson AKA Ryukein posted his first 'real' auto review. If he's reading here, big congrats!

      https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...country-drive/
      Well written piece indeed.

      He's been posting randomly for the last month or so. Just not as much as he used to. I'm sure he'll chime in.
      Instagram - efrie004

      Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
      maybe its just me, but i wouldnt put anything in the circle of "unrealistic" when it comes to sex.

    5. Member Shmi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 25th, 2009
      Location
      Why is it so hot here, AZ.
      Posts
      8,631
      Cars
      2012 A6 3.0T, 2013 BMW 128i
      02-19-2019 02:36 PM #54
      Hmm, makes me want a Volvo. Damn you.

    6. Member Mr Miyagi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 21st, 2010
      Location
      Spokane
      Posts
      3,952
      02-19-2019 02:58 PM #55
      When you start making posts like this is when you need to take a very long break.

    7. How do I resize a picture? Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 19th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      14,006
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7
      02-19-2019 03:04 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
      When you start making posts like this is when you need to take a very long break.
      Like the post you just made? I’m confused.
      Instagram - efrie004

      Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
      maybe its just me, but i wouldnt put anything in the circle of "unrealistic" when it comes to sex.

    8. Member Mr Miyagi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 21st, 2010
      Location
      Spokane
      Posts
      3,952
      02-19-2019 03:12 PM #57
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      Like the post you just made? I’m confused.
      .

    9. I need new ones NeverEnoughCars's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2nd, 2013
      Location
      Below the glide path to KAUS
      Posts
      12,467
      Cars
      Dodge, Toyota, VW, Ford
      02-19-2019 03:29 PM #58
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
      .
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
      When you start making posts like this is when you need to take a very long break.
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Pedantry: winning arguments through exasperation since 1651. An Old World Tradition!
      "Now i am become death the destroyer of worlds."-bhagavad gita
      “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Eliot

    10. Member whalemingo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 30th, 2011
      Location
      at a blacksite
      Posts
      3,400
      02-19-2019 04:11 PM #59
      All horrible excuses. I was the Technical Editor with a magazine for a few years. I still posted on Vortex and got banned all the time.
      All Hail Andy?

    11. Member Mr Miyagi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 21st, 2010
      Location
      Spokane
      Posts
      3,952
      02-19-2019 04:41 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnoughCars View Post
      .

    12. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Vermont, USA
      Posts
      32,790
      Cars
      '94 Miata - '16 RAV4 - '10 Prius
      02-19-2019 04:47 PM #61
      Quote Originally Posted by Shmi View Post
      He got a job at State Farm?
      “Waaa waaa waaa I am so sorry for your auto-mobile”

      /robotvoice


    13. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 27th, 2015
      Location
      Denver
      Posts
      487
      Cars
      2016 Chevy Tahoe LT
      02-19-2019 05:10 PM #62
      Looks like he’s doing well. Good for him

    14. Member titleist1976's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 25th, 2002
      Posts
      11,776
      Cars
      C4S & Taco
      02-19-2019 05:13 PM #63
      JFC. That's quite the upgrade from that Miata that he owned for a while.

    15. Member TangoRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2005
      Location
      Seattle, WA
      Posts
      12,022
      02-19-2019 05:14 PM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by ImHereForTheTaco View Post
      Looks like he’s doing well. Good for him
      Quote Originally Posted by titleist1976 View Post
      JFC. That's quite the upgrade from that Miata that he owned for a while.
      He did not buy that, that's in the C&D parking lot and a tester vehicle that I'm sure he got some good drive time in. Still fun regardless! I'm always jealous of auto mag writers, getting such a wide variety of cars to test would be awesome.
      Last edited by TangoRed; 02-19-2019 at 05:17 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Doug Butabi View Post
      And on the tenth day of the two thousand fifteenth year, TCL finds out about rich people.

    16. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 27th, 2015
      Location
      Denver
      Posts
      487
      Cars
      2016 Chevy Tahoe LT
      02-19-2019 05:23 PM #65
      Quote Originally Posted by TangoRed View Post
      He did not buy that, that's in the C&D parking lot and a tester vehicle that I'm sure he got some good drive time in. Still fun regardless! I'm always jealous of auto mag writers, getting such a wide variety of cars to test would be awesome.
      Even better... he doesn't have to take the depreciation hit

    17. I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!! patrikman's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2008
      Location
      44.5 North, 88 West
      Posts
      38,353
      Cars
      made in ‘murica truck and wagon
      02-19-2019 05:44 PM #66
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
      When you start making posts like this is when you need to take a very long break.
      And here you are.
      this signature kills fascists.

      Support Your Local Homebrewery

    18. Member CaleDeRoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2011
      Location
      Rochester, NY
      Posts
      3,664
      Cars
      2005 Corvette Z71, 1998 Corvette
      02-19-2019 05:52 PM #67
      I love that Volvo allows you to DONK your brand new car with optional 22" wheels
      Instagram: calederoo

      #FREEPATRIKMAN

    19. Member Shmi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 25th, 2009
      Location
      Why is it so hot here, AZ.
      Posts
      8,631
      Cars
      2012 A6 3.0T, 2013 BMW 128i
      02-19-2019 06:12 PM #68
      Quote Originally Posted by CaleDeRoo View Post
      I love that Volvo allows you to DONK your brand new car with optional 22" wheels
      I also didn't know you could get a 400HP hybrid XC60. Now I want one.

    20. Member CaleDeRoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2011
      Location
      Rochester, NY
      Posts
      3,664
      Cars
      2005 Corvette Z71, 1998 Corvette
      02-19-2019 06:17 PM #69
      Quote Originally Posted by Shmi View Post
      I also didn't know you could get a 400HP hybrid XC60. Now I want one.
      With DD's

      Double Deuces
      Instagram: calederoo

      #FREEPATRIKMAN

    21. Member BlakeV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2015
      Location
      Original join 1999
      Posts
      1,957
      Cars
      2019 Audi S5 Sportback
      02-19-2019 06:19 PM #70
      Quote Originally Posted by whalemingo View Post
      All horrible excuses. I was the Technical Editor with a magazine for a few years. I still posted on Vortex and got banned all the time.
      I know what you are feeling.

    22. Member NotFast's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 20th, 2002
      Location
      Chicago area, IL
      Posts
      2,500
      02-19-2019 06:59 PM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by ImHereForTheTaco View Post
      Looks like he’s doing well. Good for him
      Which is why I bumped this thread - I always enjoyed the info he posted here and it's awesome to see a VWVortex/TCL "alumni" get his dream job.

    23. Member GTaye's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 19th, 2001
      Location
      South-Central PA
      Posts
      2,074
      Cars
      '13 Touareg Sport / '12 Tacoma AC 4x4 / '00 BMW Z3
      02-21-2019 03:24 PM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by NotFast View Post
      Which is why I bumped this thread - I always enjoyed the info he posted here and it's awesome to see a VWVortex/TCL "alumni" get his dream job.

      Ryukein now joins Rutledge, the chubby guy on American Top Gear who was on TCL, as distinguished alumni. Congratulations to our winners.


    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •