Local Classifieds: https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5187657
This is a fantastic example of a rare C5 RS6, beautiful inside and out. It has been babied by both myself and its previous owners. I've used it as a daily driver for over a year, and it does absolutely everything you need it to. Comfortable, quiet, spacious, great in the snow, quiet, lightning fast, and packed with every feature 2003 had to offer. People never believe the age or miles when I tell them.
- Unitronic Stage 1 tune
- Wheels from 2009 A/S4
- Clear bra on the hood, fenders, and side skirts
- Swapped the unused navigation controls for a second cup holder
Repairs and Maintenance:
- Full front end service (timing belt/water pump/thermostat)
- New alternator
- New battery
- New passenger CV joint
- New tires ~8k miles ago
- Synthetic engine oil every 3-4k miles
- Gearbox oil/filter
- Resprayed front bumper (which just recently got a new chip in it)
I've tried to keep all the history of shop visits just like the previous owners, so the car has a lot of paperwork you can go through.
- Gas strut for the hood needs replacing
- The front control arms are getting warn, I'm told they'll need replacing before too long
- As mentioned, the front bumper has a small chip from an I-15 attack. The rest of the exterior is flawless
- Some of the soft touch panels on the interior have worn down, very typical for an early 2000s VW or Audi.
- A couple of the wheels have some curb rash, purely cosmetic
I love owning interesting cars, and this has been one of my favorites. I'm only selling because I want a new experience. This RS6 is a future classic and it's very hard to let it go.
Text me if you're interested or have any questions, I'm happy to answer anything I can about the car.
Contact: Nick - (801) 335-5679
Asking Price: $17,750