Fourtitude.com - Stage 2 B8 S4
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

Thread: Stage 2 B8 S4

1. 11-12-2018 01:09 PM #1
      Looking to sell my 6 SPEED MANUAL S4 with alcantara and carbon interior. I DONT NEED TO SELL. Im seeing if there is any interest so that I can buy an f-type. The car is in excellent condition with absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have every piece of paperwork from the day it was purchased. All services have been performed at audi or APtuning of Lebanon PA.

Mods: BFI coilovers, awe carbon s-flo intake system, carbon fiber front splitter, carbon fiber rear spoiler, seibon carbon fiber hood, BFI shift knob, APR stage 2, custom magnaflow exhaust (non-res downpipes, center res delete and huge magnaflow tips), tinted all the way around, i may be forgetting a few odds and ends. I still have all the stock parts as well. I also have a sachs Xtend performance clutch new in the box.

The car is currently on the stock peelers painted dark gun metal with 12mm spacers in the rear and 10mm in the front, with new continental sport contact 3s. It has always been garage kept and under a cover for the most part. I can negotiate on price. I can send more pictures on request. Text 7175719563

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 11-12-2018 01:10 PM #2
      Sorry, didnt put a price. Asking $21,995 obo. I can negotiate on price. Located near hershey PA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk