Fourtitude.com - 2018 Official OT NFL football thread
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100 LastLast
    Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2489
    1. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Vermont, USA
      Posts
      31,746
      Cars
      '94 Miata - '16 RAV4 - '10 Prius
      09-11-2019 02:27 PM #2451
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      It's about businesses saving face.

      The NFL is a business.

      As a business, I don't care if you're innocent or guilty. If I allow you to keep working for me I'm stuck in crossfire that I don't need.

      Bye felicia, good luck with your trial.
      Exactly.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member robr2's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5th, 2005
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      8,320
      Cars
      2015 Passat "Limited Edition"
      09-11-2019 02:32 PM #2452
      Quote Originally Posted by vwguru714 View Post
      She is asking for $75k, I don't think that qualifies as a money grab. The texts are pretty damning. I think he's all done with the Pat's and quite possibly the NFL. Poor fella.

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by 20thAna3282 View Post
      $75k is a filing amount that can be amended at any time, if it was only $75k this would have been settled out of the public eye in a blink.
      The $75K is for actual damages. It's up to the jury to determine punitive damages.

    4. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 19th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      11,075
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      09-11-2019 02:35 PM #2453
      Hopefully AB saved some money.

      You know, since he's done making it.
      Instagram - efrie004

      Buy my E46 sport springs. H&R part # 29485 - PM for details.

    5. ***** (Cat) Lover Pizza Cat!!!!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2nd, 2006
      Location
      Near McBanagon
      Posts
      21,071
      Cars
      1) allmistake 2) V8 rental 3) merican vw
      09-11-2019 02:46 PM #2454
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      Hopefully AB saved some money.

      You know, since he's done making it.
      He probably spent way too much of it on the mustache bleaching.
      Own a Chevrolet SS? Join the Official TCL Registry!

      It's me, Rabbit, I promise.
      Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Dubber-GLI View Post
      NATORabbitCat5PizzaSand

    6. 09-11-2019 02:48 PM #2455
      Is mustache bleaching more or less than anal bleaching?

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    7. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 19th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      11,075
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      09-11-2019 02:53 PM #2456
      Quote Originally Posted by vwguru714 View Post
      Is mustache bleaching more or less than anal bleaching?

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      I just assumed he got a BOGO.
      Instagram - efrie004

      Buy my E46 sport springs. H&R part # 29485 - PM for details.

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2006
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      1,207
      09-11-2019 05:15 PM #2457
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      It's about businesses saving face.

      The NFL is a business.

      As a business, I don't care if you're innocent or guilty. If I allow you to keep working for me I'm stuck in crossfire that I don't need.

      Bye felicia, good luck with your trial.
      Not sure wtf that has to do with what I posted. Did you mean to quote someone else?
      Hook'em Horns

    9. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 19th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      11,075
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      09-11-2019 08:53 PM #2458
      Quote Originally Posted by LinkATX View Post
      Not sure wtf that has to do with what I posted. Did you mean to quote someone else?
      No, I meant to quote you. Here, I'll quote you again.

      Quote Originally Posted by LinkATX View Post
      Its bizarre but unsurprising that so many of y’all are willing to assume someone is guilty of rape because you don’t like the accused. Definitely recall a few of you protesting people losing their livelihoods etc when all of the #metoo stuff was going down.
      I don't know what's surprising, or "unsurprising" about anything any of us have ever said.

      This has nothing to do with AB, it could be Brady or Mahomes - I don't care if they're guilty or not. It's not up to the team nor the NFL (or any of us) to decide if anyone is guilty.

      However, it is up to the NFL and/or team to get as far away from them as they possibly can.

      I didn't care about the accused during #metoo (that's still happening, I believe) either. When there's smoke there's usually a fire, even if it's small. Anyone associated with the accused wanted to drop them immediately to avoid backlash and bad press. Does it suck? Sure, you could be an innocent man - Not my place to judge. However, if I'm your employer and there are multiple women saying you've sexually abused them? Don't need that in my life or associated with my business.
      Instagram - efrie004

      Buy my E46 sport springs. H&R part # 29485 - PM for details.

    10. Member GeoffD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2001
      Location
      Killington, Vt & South Dartmouth, Ma
      Posts
      14,961
      Cars
      15 Outback 3.6R
      09-12-2019 02:04 PM #2459
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      Hopefully AB saved some money.

      You know, since he's done making it.
      I read the texts in the court document. Yep. Untouchable.

      In other news, Sam Darnold has mono. The Jets will probably be competing with Miami for that #1 draft pick.

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2006
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      1,207
      09-12-2019 02:14 PM #2460
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      No, I meant to quote you. Here, I'll quote you again.
      Your revised response is somewhat better at addressing what you quoted me on. Still not sure what your original response was, but we can move on.

      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      I don't know what's surprising, or "unsurprising" about anything any of us have ever said.
      It’s there in my post you quoted: “so many of y’all are willing to assume someone is guilty of rape”

      You actually weren’t one the the people I was referring to, but you oddly chose to respond so...

      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      This has nothing to do with AB, it could be Brady or Mahomes - I don't care if they're guilty or not.
      You’re entitled to your opinion. Is that what you want to discuss?

      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      It's not up to the team nor the NFL (or any of us) to decide if anyone is guilty.
      Actually it will be up to the NFL to make this determination. A civil case like this won’t determine guilt. But you said you don’t care if they’re guilty or not, right?

      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      However, it is up to the NFL and/or team to get as far away from them as they possibly can.
      Again, you’re entitled to your opinion. It seems the NFL is going to actually investigate before forming theirs.

      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      I didn't care about the accused during #metoo (that's still happening, I believe) either. When there's smoke there's usually a fire, even if it's small. Anyone associated with the accused wanted to drop them immediately to avoid backlash and bad press. Does it suck? Sure, you could be an innocent man - Not my place to judge. However, if I'm your employer and there are multiple women saying you've sexually abused them? Don't need that in my life or associated with my business.
      I find a shocking lack of logic here. Literally anyone can bring a civil suit against another person at any time, for any reason, and that would be evidence of a “fire” to you?

      Regardless, if you weren’t one of the people that I was referring to in the post you quoted me on, what’s the point you’re trying to make? You seem to be defending theoretical business decisions you’d make.
      Hook'em Horns

    12. Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 11th, 2000
      Location
      MA
      Posts
      27,218
      09-12-2019 02:18 PM #2461
      Quote Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
      … In other news, Sam Darnold has mono. The Jets will probably be competing with Miami for that #1 draft pick.

    13. Member 2.DOH.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 5th, 2002
      Location
      secret underground "lair"
      Posts
      4,556
      Cars
      Wagon Queen Family Truckster (not the blue sport wagon)
      09-12-2019 02:22 PM #2462
      Quote Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
      I read the texts in the court document. Yep. Untouchable.
      That's what I was thinking.

      They're damaging enough.
      ...

    14. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 19th, 2008
      Location
      In The Woods
      Posts
      11,075
      Cars
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      09-12-2019 02:36 PM #2463
      Quote Originally Posted by LinkATX View Post
      Your revised response is somewhat better at addressing what you quoted me on. Still not sure what your original response was, but we can move on.



      It’s there in my post you quoted: “so many of y’all are willing to assume someone is guilty of rape”

      You actually weren’t one the the people I was referring to, but you oddly chose to respond so...



      You’re entitled to your opinion. Is that what you want to discuss?



      Actually it will be up to the NFL to make this determination. A civil case like this won’t determine guilt. But you said you don’t care if they’re guilty or not, right?


      Again, you’re entitled to your opinion. It seems the NFL is going to actually investigate before forming theirs.



      I find a shocking lack of logic here. Literally anyone can bring a civil suit against another person at any time, for any reason, and that would be evidence of a “fire” to you?

      Regardless, if you weren’t one of the people that I was referring to in the post you quoted me on, what’s the point you’re trying to make? You seem to be defending theoretical business decisions you’d make.
      None of this was actually pointed at you, I just quoted you as an excuse to form a response.
      Instagram - efrie004

      Buy my E46 sport springs. H&R part # 29485 - PM for details.

    15. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2002
      Location
      Don't move here, either.
      Posts
      11,117
      Cars
      '12 Earth F****r Limited EL; '12 A4q
      09-12-2019 02:56 PM #2464
      How 'bout dem Cowboys?
      Making people aware of the Dunning-Kruger affliction. If someone you know is afflicted with Dunning-Kruger, please help. #knowthecure
      @mbull | instagram #imhardlyeverserious

      SRT_______________________________________________ ___________SRT

    16. Member GeoffD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2001
      Location
      Killington, Vt & South Dartmouth, Ma
      Posts
      14,961
      Cars
      15 Outback 3.6R
      09-12-2019 03:33 PM #2465
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.DOH. View Post
      That's what I was thinking.

      They're damaging enough.
      It's kind of irrelevant whether OB is actually guilty of anything. The optics of those texts are disgusting.

    17. Member BluMagic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 9th, 2008
      Location
      The middle west
      Posts
      5,735
      Cars
      Twin Turbo Barge & Old Japanese Land Yacht
      09-13-2019 09:12 AM #2466
      what was worse last night?

      1. Accuracy
      2. Play calling
      3. Outfit




    18. Member n0rdicalex.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 14th, 2007
      Posts
      15,277
      Cars
      S4, A4, R32
      09-13-2019 09:45 AM #2467
      this is the outlook for the Miami defense on the ESPN fantasy football app:



      welcome to the layer cake

    19. Member 2.DOH.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 5th, 2002
      Location
      secret underground "lair"
      Posts
      4,556
      Cars
      Wagon Queen Family Truckster (not the blue sport wagon)
      09-13-2019 09:47 AM #2468
      Is he going for Aunt Jemima on acid?
      ...

    20. Member GeoffD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2001
      Location
      Killington, Vt & South Dartmouth, Ma
      Posts
      14,961
      Cars
      15 Outback 3.6R
      09-13-2019 09:57 AM #2469
      Quote Originally Posted by n0rdicalex. View Post
      this is the outlook for the Miami defense on the ESPN fantasy football app:

      The Patriots @ Miami point spread is now up to 19 points.

    21. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 19th, 2002
      Location
      CLT NC
      Posts
      10,262
      Cars
      3 Audis, 1 Honda, 1 GMC
      09-13-2019 10:31 AM #2470
      Quote Originally Posted by BluMagic View Post
      what was worse last night?

      1. Accuracy
      2. Play calling
      3. Outfit
      4. The weather

      And the result of that game means Tepper and all realistic Panther fans now view this season (again, for the 3rd time in his coaching career here) as Rivera is "coaching for his job".

    22. Member 2.DOH.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 5th, 2002
      Location
      secret underground "lair"
      Posts
      4,556
      Cars
      Wagon Queen Family Truckster (not the blue sport wagon)
      09-13-2019 11:38 AM #2471
      From NYP:

      “The work don’t stop,” he said. “No matter what they say, no matter what they hate, somebody’s still gotta go to work.”

      “Call God,” he added. “In a time of crisis, all I ask is love, dedication and focus. Stay focused. The devil is going to try to bring you down when you get closer to your goals. The key is, don’t let him.”

      “I was thinking about it,” Brown continued. “All the basketball players in the world, all the soccer players in the world — they get love and embrace. Maybe we need a football U.S.A. team so the world can love us, because all we get is hate.”
      ~AB


      Awwww poor baby.
      ...

    23. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Vermont, USA
      Posts
      31,746
      Cars
      '94 Miata - '16 RAV4 - '10 Prius
      09-13-2019 12:13 PM #2472
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.DOH. View Post
      From NYP:

      “The work don’t stop,” he said. “No matter what they say, no matter what they hate, somebody’s still gotta go to work.”

      “Call God,” he added. “In a time of crisis, all I ask is love, dedication and focus. Stay focused. The devil is going to try to bring you down when you get closer to your goals. The key is, don’t let him.”

      “I was thinking about it,” Brown continued. “All the basketball players in the world, all the soccer players in the world — they get love and embrace. Maybe we need a football U.S.A. team so the world can love us, because all we get is hate.”
      ~AB


      Awwww poor baby.

      Yeah, we read the texts, he doesn't get to call to God on this one.

    24. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Vermont, USA
      Posts
      31,746
      Cars
      '94 Miata - '16 RAV4 - '10 Prius
      09-13-2019 12:14 PM #2473
      I gave up on last night's game at the half. The weather and camera limitations were bad enough, but they were out of everyone's control.

      Ultimately though, it was 2 bad teams playing badly. What a waste of a prime time tv slot.

    25. Member 20thAna3282's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 8th, 2005
      Location
      Methuen, MA
      Posts
      2,807
      Cars
      2015 Outback
      09-13-2019 12:28 PM #2474
      I noped out when they started with just using the skycam because of the lightning.
      -Matt

    26. Geriatric Member spockcat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 4th, 2003
      Location
      West Coast, not that west coast. Bay area, not that bay area.
      Posts
      41,301
      Cars
      16 Cayman GTS, 16 Colorado Crew, 17 Escape, 09 Versys, 2017 Barracuda
      09-13-2019 12:50 PM #2475
      Quote Originally Posted by 20thAna3282 View Post
      I noped out when they started with just using the skycam because of the lightning.
      You mean that the Bucs had to rely on the Lightning to help them win the game?



    Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •