Fourtitude.com - 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Ultrasport Quattro Avant.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. Member
      Join Date
      May 11th, 2002
      Location
      In The South
      Posts
      1,194
      07-07-2018 02:10 AM #1
      Selling my Avant. It is a genuine Ultrasport Avant. It has spent life in CA and TX. It does not see inclement weather, ironically. Miles are between 153k and 154k miles.

      I own multiple vehicles and this one gets used when it's utility is needed however it hasn't been a daily in a while. I'd like to see it find a good home.

      It recently had an inspection done and issues other than what is mentioned at the very bottom have been taken care of. All work has been done by a Certified VW/Audi Mechanic.


      Service During My Ownership, 2013-Present and from 127k on, Sorted from First to Most Recent:

      Replaced 4 Tires NEW Goodyear Eagle Sport 245/40/18
      Performed 4 Wheel Alignment
      Replaced Coolant Flange
      Replaced Coolant Temp Sensor
      Replaced Coolant Temp Sensor Clip
      Replaced Related Rubber O-Rings
      Replaced Cam Tensioner Gasket
      Replaced Cam Tensioner Seal
      Replaced Valve Cover Gasket
      Replaced Motor Mounts
      Replaced Snub Mount
      Replaced Passenger Front Inner CV Boot
      Replaced Passenger Front Outer CV Boot
      Replaced Axle Nut
      Replaced License Plate Lamp Assemblies
      Replaced Armrest Lid Assembly
      Repaired Rear Hatch Actuator
      Replaced Coolant Overflow Tank Cap
      Replaced Oil Dipstick Tube
      Replaced Oil Dipstick
      Replaced Engine Air Filter
      Replaced Cabin Air Filter
      Replaced Front Brakes
      Replaced Rear Brakes
      Replaced Fuel Filter
      Replaced All Spark Plugs
      Replaced Tail Lamp Bulb
      Installed 034 Billet Oil Breather Adapter
      Performed PCV Simplification
      Removed PCV Valve
      Removed PRV Valve
      Routed Valve Cover and Oil Breather Tube to Vent to Air
      Repaired Clogged Rear Washer Nozzle
      Repaired Clogged Front Washer Nozzle
      Replaced Main Engine Fan
      Replaced Auxiliary/AC Condenser Fan
      Replaced Upper Radiator Three Way Hose
      Lubricated Sway Bar Bushings
      Replaced Rear Hatch Struts
      Replaced Battery w/ Interstate Mega Iron Plus Battery 2/2018
      Replaced Plastic Coolant Screw w/ Metal Replacement 11/2018
      Replaced Driver Front Inner CV Boot 11/2018
      Replaced PCV Vacuum Suction Jet Pump 2/2019
      Replaced PCV Check Valves Top of Intake Manifold 2/2019
      Replaced PCV Hoses Top of Intake Manifold 2/2019
      Replaced Fuel Filter 6/2019


      The car has some minor issues:

      -The rear of headliner in the cargo area has sagged.
      -Small tear in the driver bolster.
      -A few years ago the AC was charged. It is low on refrigerant again. The AC components, including compressor, are confirmed to be working.


      The car has an aftermarket Denison Bluetooth/iPod/iPhone Module installed.


      Album with additional pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHskFy21eU


      $9,000


















      Last edited by Lucky736; 07-27-2019 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Price Drop and Updates

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member Mr. VWswagg Sir's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2010
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      622
      Cars
      2001 Audi S4 avant 6 speed (current), 2008 Audi a4 3.2 FSI, 2004 Audi A4 1.8t 6 speed
      02-17-2019 04:55 AM #2
      Nice! Kinda interested but I’m across states.. also I think you forgot to mention the miles?
      B5 Audi S4 2.7t avant 6 speed- Giac Stage 2 (CURRENT and love it)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDO8yhedlk
      B6 AUDI A4 1.8T- Stage 2+ APR ( GONE and miss it)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdiv-...eature=mh_lolz

    4. Member
      Join Date
      May 11th, 2002
      Location
      In The South
      Posts
      1,194
      07-27-2019 09:02 AM #3
      157k miles. Just completed a 4k plus mile trip.

      Updated Pics and Price as well.

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. Member
      Join Date
      May 11th, 2002
      Location
      In The South
      Posts
      1,194
      10-01-2019 05:34 PM #4
      158,2xx miles now. Completed a 1200+ mile road trip without issue.

      Car is in SE MI now, has never seen a winter. Would like it not to.

      Make a fair offer and come get it.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2007
      Location
      Central NH/Southern ME
      Posts
      815
      Cars
      '04 Allroad 2.7 6MT, '04 A4 1.8tqam
      10-25-2019 10:20 PM #5
      Any info on when the timing belt was last serviced, or did I just miss that info while reading?

    8. Member
      Join Date
      May 11th, 2002
      Location
      In The South
      Posts
      1,194
      10-26-2019 03:02 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by quattrosNrabbits View Post
      Any info on when the timing belt was last serviced, or did I just miss that info while reading?
      Sending a PM.

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2007
      Location
      Central NH/Southern ME
      Posts
      815
      Cars
      '04 Allroad 2.7 6MT, '04 A4 1.8tqam
      10-28-2019 11:29 AM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucky736 View Post
      Sending a PM.
      Thanks. So you picked up the car in 2013 with 127k miles, and you're around 154k now. Documentation you have indicates tbelt job was done at 94k miles. So 60k and something like 7+ years on it.

    10. Member
      Join Date
      May 11th, 2002
      Location
      In The South
      Posts
      1,194
      10-28-2019 03:31 PM #8
      Sure. I don't mind discussing details but please PM. No one wants to read threads that are page after page long.

    11. Member VWFanatic72's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2nd, 2007
      Location
      Kansas City, KS
      Posts
      253
      Cars
      2010 CC 4Motion Exec Vr6, 2004 Vr6 GLI 6MT, 2004 Audi Allroad 6MT
      10-28-2019 03:41 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucky736 View Post
      Sure. I don't mind discussing details but please PM. No one wants to read threads that are page after page long.
      You really don't know how bored I am at work....

      2004 Audi Allroad 2.7t 6spd
      2010 VW CC 3.6 VR6 4motion Ex
      2004 VW Jetta GLI VR6 6spd

    12. 02-23-2020 11:51 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucky736 View Post
      Selling my Avant. It is a genuine Ultrasport Avant. It has spent life in CA and TX. It does not see inclement weather, ironically. Miles are between 153k and 154k miles.

      I own multiple vehicles and this one gets used when it's utility is needed however it hasn't been a daily in a while. I'd like to see it find a good home.

      It recently had an inspection done and issues other than what is mentioned at the very bottom have been taken care of. All work has been done by a Certified VW/Audi Mechanic.


      Service During My Ownership, 2013-Present and from 127k on, Sorted from First to Most Recent:

      Replaced 4 Tires NEW Goodyear Eagle Sport 245/40/18
      Performed 4 Wheel Alignment
      Replaced Coolant Flange
      Replaced Coolant Temp Sensor
      Replaced Coolant Temp Sensor Clip
      Replaced Related Rubber O-Rings
      Replaced Cam Tensioner Gasket
      Replaced Cam Tensioner Seal
      Replaced Valve Cover Gasket
      Replaced Motor Mounts
      Replaced Snub Mount
      Replaced Passenger Front Inner CV Boot
      Replaced Passenger Front Outer CV Boot
      Replaced Axle Nut
      Replaced License Plate Lamp Assemblies
      Replaced Armrest Lid Assembly
      Repaired Rear Hatch Actuator
      Replaced Coolant Overflow Tank Cap
      Replaced Oil Dipstick Tube
      Replaced Oil Dipstick
      Replaced Engine Air Filter
      Replaced Cabin Air Filter
      Replaced Front Brakes
      Replaced Rear Brakes
      Replaced Fuel Filter
      Replaced All Spark Plugs
      Replaced Tail Lamp Bulb
      Installed 034 Billet Oil Breather Adapter
      Performed PCV Simplification
      Removed PCV Valve
      Removed PRV Valve
      Routed Valve Cover and Oil Breather Tube to Vent to Air
      Repaired Clogged Rear Washer Nozzle
      Repaired Clogged Front Washer Nozzle
      Replaced Main Engine Fan
      Replaced Auxiliary/AC Condenser Fan
      Replaced Upper Radiator Three Way Hose
      Lubricated Sway Bar Bushings
      Replaced Rear Hatch Struts
      Replaced Battery w/ Interstate Mega Iron Plus Battery 2/2018
      Replaced Plastic Coolant Screw w/ Metal Replacement 11/2018
      Replaced Driver Front Inner CV Boot 11/2018
      Replaced PCV Vacuum Suction Jet Pump 2/2019
      Replaced PCV Check Valves Top of Intake Manifold 2/2019
      Replaced PCV Hoses Top of Intake Manifold 2/2019
      Replaced Fuel Filter 6/2019


      The car has some minor issues:

      -The rear of headliner in the cargo area has sagged.
      -Small tear in the driver bolster.
      -A few years ago the AC was charged. It is low on refrigerant again. The AC components, including compressor, are confirmed to be working.


      The car has an aftermarket Denison Bluetooth/iPod/iPhone Module installed.


      Album with additional pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHskFy21eU


      $9,000


















      [IMG]https://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2019/06/20/18/50/2004_audi_a4_avant_1_8t_quattro_awd-pic-2561282318177863849-
      1024x768.jpeg[/IMG]
      is this still available?

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •