VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: (SEPA) 2005 Allroad 2.7T 6MT - Needs Turbos $1400 OBO (PICS)

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TBW 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is my 2005 Audi Allroad with the 2.7T engine and 6 speed manual transmission. Selling the car because the passenger side turbo recently failed and I do not have the time to replace both turbos myself. If you have the means and the equipment to do the job, you can purchase used turbos at Audis4Parts and all associated hardware for under $400 and you'll have a great car for less than $2000.

I've taken good care of this car with intentions of keeping it for a long time and it really is in good shape for its age. Unfortunately, the need for new turbos means I'll have to part with it. I'll gladly send VCDS (VAG-COM) logs from before and after the turbo failure upon request.

GOOD
In the last two years, the car has had the following installed:
-Arnott v2 Air springs, Front and Rear
-Arnott Air compressor
-Bilstein shocks, Rear
-New Timing belt
-New Brake lines, Front and Rear
-New Brake Rotors and pads, Rear
-New Upper and lower Control Arms
-New Sway links
-New Tie rod ends
-034Motorsport Engine Mounts
-034Motorsport Snub Mount
-New battery
-New Cabin air filter
-New Engine air filter
-New Spark plugs
-New Ignition coils

BAD
-Needs turbos replaced as explained above
-Rear passenger-side quarter panel has small dent from previous owner
-CV boots are torn, but car still drives fine (no clicking)

Car will sell with US plate tub. I can include the Euro plate tub (or sell separately) for $75.

The car does run and drive, but should definitely be trailered if you're taking it more than 10-15 miles away to avoid damaging the engine. I'm a reasonable person and money talks so make me an offer. $1400 OBO. Cash only.

Located in ZIP 18944. Email tannerwhitney1 @ gmail dot com or text 215-eight O four-7521 for quickest response. Thanks for looking!

Please see detailed photos below. Full-size photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmeqUY65

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.