VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS 2012 Audi A3 S-Line hatchback

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  hgrail 
#1 · (Edited)
FS 2012 Audi A3 S-Line with low miles

I hate to part with it, but I'm selling my 2012 Audi A3 S-Line hatchback.

Car only has under 72k miles on it and I bought it when it had 6k. Car was in a few scrapes - but nothing serious and everything was professionally replaced with OEM parts. Frame has never been touched. I have all the receipts for maintenance and all the work done on this car. All recalls are up to date and the car runs and performs 100% as expected. This has been the most reliable Audi/VW product I have ever owned. Never been to the dealer except for recalls.
I also have the cover for the hatch area - for some reason I forgot to get it in the pictures - but it is perfect as well.

I own a second car so this vehicle rarely saw snow (if I could avoid it). I purchased a full set of snow tires for it last Summer though and they are available in the wheels section of the Vortex.

I'm in Windsor, CT. I'm asking $11,500. (Priced dropped to $10,999 on 6/14)
I do have financing on this vehicle - but my credit union said they would be able to turn the title around very quickly.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
You can reach me at hgrails@yahoo.com
Thank you.
John

Six speed manual transmission
2.0 Liter turbocharged TFSI engine
S-Line performance suspension, S-Line exterior and interior tags, S-Line front and rear bumper and S-Line rear spoiler
leather bucket seats
Electronically adjustable drivers seat with adjustable lumbar support
Front Wheel Drive
Upgraded wheels 17"
Bluetooth (hands free phone)
Audi Concert stereo system
Climate control
Audi heavy A3 rubber floormats and hatch liner
Trailer hitch and wiring harness (flat four connector)
Ceramic Tinted Windows

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.