VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Silver 2006 Audi A3 in CT

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mk4_vella 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

For sale, I have a 4dr silver 8p Audi A3 sportback/hatchback. It's a FWD automatic 2.0T with 146k miles. It has tan leather interior.

Has the following:
DSG/triptronic, heated seats, dual climate control, dual moonroofs, sunroof, lower fog lights, steering wheel radio controls, aftermarket RS style gloss black mesh front grille, clear side markers, heated side mirrors, cruise control, auto dimming lights and much more.

Recent Maintenance:
-brand new tires all around, not even 1k miles on them
-new spark plugs/coils at around 135k
-diverter valve at 123k

At 107k, there was $5,200 worth of maintenance done to the car in which I have all the receipts/records. Some of the work done was:
-Timing belt and timing chain replaced
-Timing belt idler and tensioner
-Timing chain tensioner
-Water pump
-Intake manifold gasket
-Fuel injectors
-Camshaft seal
-Valve cover gasket
-Intake camshaft, cam follower, and cam housing gasket
-Fuel pump

The exterior isn't perfect - has a few dings or scratches but nothing major. The interior is in really good shape but isn't perfect either, there is one rip on the driver's side seat but again, nothing major. The car has up-to-date emissions and a clean title. I have all service records and receipts. This is a great car for anyone looking for a new daily.

Price is $4,900. Feel free to contact me for more information or any questions. The best way to reach me is by text at (860) 803-5950 or message me on here.

CL posting: https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/audi-a3-sportback-20t/6588078954.html

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.