Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Junior Member
      Cars
      2015 VW Golf R
      03-07-2018 12:37 PM #1
      Hi All,

I just purchased a 2015 Golf R that has less than 2000 miles on it. Recently I was rear ended in my 2015 GTI and it is a total loss. Going forward I want to do a really good job protecting the paint, interior, etc.

I used to have a whole suite of products years ago and kept my 2003 GTI in perfect shape. Now I have a new baby and a busy work schedule and would like to find a detail shop in So Cal that I can take the car to a few times a year and maybe have them wash it if they do washes.

I took my 2015 GTI to a few different car washes and detail shops but never found a place that I felt like really knows what they are doing, uses high quality, clean rags, etc.

I live in Long Beach which is right in the middle of Orange and LA County. Let me know if anyone has any recommendations. Preferably in LB or Orange County. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Blake

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      2009 Touareg, 2011 GTI, 1990 M3, 1996 993 Turbo
      05-08-2018 11:43 PM #2
      Best mobile detailer: Dr. Mobile Detail
      Best Detailer: Doctor Detail Costa Mesa - incredible facility. (not the same guys)
      Best supply shop: detailing.com in Irvine

4. Junior Member
      Cars
      2015 VW Golf R
      07-09-2018 08:51 PM #3
      Thanks dub*man!

Thinking about taking my car to Dr. Detail soon. Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you (or anyone else) have a good contact for window tint/clear bra?

Blake

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      '18 Atlas SE Tech AWD R Line, '18 Golf R, '08 CW R32, '74 BMW 2002tii
      07-27-2018 10:33 PM #4
      Check out Rhino Custom Detailing in Huntington Beach for tint, PPF, and detailing if you need, they’re on Gothard.

I’ve heard great things about Dr. Detail too and I frequent detailing.com when I’m in that area.

I had a package done on my wife’s Atlas R Line in January (tint, detail, Ceramic Pro).

Taking my 2018 Golf R there soon that I picked up last week.

Rigi Cola.

"The VR6 was an orchestra of well-tuned cylindrical delights." - jalopnik.com

7. 07-01-2019 02:13 AM #5
      Hey man I have been looking for the best detailers here on Perth for years now and I tell you I know some good detailer shops here but nothing can beat these two. Here are their websites https://diamondfinishcardetailing.com.au/ and https://mobilecardetailingperth.com.au/. Trust me on this one, they can make your car look as good as new .