VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Best Detail Shop/Mobile Service in So Cal

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MichaelGeneroso 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I just purchased a 2015 Golf R that has less than 2000 miles on it. Recently I was rear ended in my 2015 GTI and it is a total loss. Going forward I want to do a really good job protecting the paint, interior, etc.

I used to have a whole suite of products years ago and kept my 2003 GTI in perfect shape. Now I have a new baby and a busy work schedule and would like to find a detail shop in So Cal that I can take the car to a few times a year and maybe have them wash it if they do washes.

I took my 2015 GTI to a few different car washes and detail shops but never found a place that I felt like really knows what they are doing, uses high quality, clean rags, etc.

I live in Long Beach which is right in the middle of Orange and LA County. Let me know if anyone has any recommendations. Preferably in LB or Orange County. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Blake

See less See more
#4 ·
Check out Rhino Custom Detailing in Huntington Beach for tint, PPF, and detailing if you need, they’re on Gothard.

I’ve heard great things about Dr. Detail too and I frequent detailing.com when I’m in that area.

I had a package done on my wife’s Atlas R Line in January (tint, detail, Ceramic Pro).

Taking my 2018 Golf R there soon that I picked up last week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.