Passed 1500 miles! Did some more research, found instructions for a different adjustment method. It was to make sure you have no knock, either by race gas or retarding timing. Set timing to locked at 10. Went through the rev range, not getting into boost, turning up the sensitivity until I got false triggers, then turning it down a touch. Then, set the timing back to the advance map. Ended up pulling out a bunch of timing under boost. I think the sensor still too sensitive, but I am confident it is safe. Had some weird spots in the timing map, so it now pulls smoother too.
Also, turned up the boost to the full 1 bar I was running before. It feels a little down on power, but I took 8 degrees of timing out under boost.
On a closed course, I used the speedhut gauge to clock a 1/4. [email protected] Previously did a 14.1 at 102 at 1 bar. According the internet 1/4 calculators, I am short 30whp. Can’t wait to get to the dyno, and turn up the wick.