VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2006 Audi A8 "Rare 1 of 1"

9K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hotE30 
#1 ·
For more info and pics please see https://www.ebay.com/itm/192364731050?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You are looking at super clean and rare (1 of 1) 2006 Audi A8L 4.2, this car has been in my family for about 4 years now (first owned by my dad now by me). When the car was bought I made sure that all the maintenance and modifications needed was performed (as this car was 100% bone stock when my dad purchased it). Everything listed below was done within the last 6 months. The car is headache free and extremely comfortable to drive

Audi A8L
Mileage: 79198
Exterior Condition: 9.5/10 -- body is in superb condition with the exception of a few small scratches ( it is a black car that is 11 years old so this is as mint as you can have it)
Interior Condition: 9.5/10 -- the interior is near perfect with the exception of the driver side bolster slight wear (No Cracks)
Mechanical: 10/10 - Car starts and runs 100% no warning lights of any sort
Drivetrain: 10/10 All necessary maintenance was just performed (please read below)

Service:

- Every single control arm, ball joint, and link was changed (Original TRW)
- All fluids were replaced - Transmission, Rear Differential, Power Steering and Coolant
- All Filers (Air, Fuel and Cabin) and Spark Plugs
- Complete Timing Belt Service was performed (Belt Tensioner rollers and Water Pump)
- Expansion Tank, Serpentine Belt and Tensioners and pullies

Modifications:

Suspension Wheels and Brakes

- Custom Coilover (fully removed Air Suspension) but can be installed back very easily

- Front and Rear Zimmerman Rotors

- Front and Rear TRW (Original) Pads

- 21" Mercedes GL550 Sport wheels (21x10) with Hankook Ventus V12 Tires (275/30/21)

Interior

- 4 Seat Configuration

- Factory full Alcantara Headliner with Solar Moonroof

- Rear DVD Entertainment System with 2 headrest TVs

- Fully Built-in and integrated Radar Detector and Laser jammer (Top of the line Passport 9500)

- Rear Fridge

Exterior

- Full nose Clear Wrap (top of the line 3M) Complete Bumper and half hood and fenders

- 2009 Audi S8 Front Bumper with plate delete (Original Audi)

- Updated Rear full LED Euro Tailights (2008+) .. unlike US (red signals) the EURO tails have Orange signals

- French Fog Lamps

- 2009 Audi W12 Grille (original) -- please excuse W12 badge it will be replaced with a S-Line badge which i will have in a few Days

- Powder coated Calipers in Flat Black

Performance

- Magnaflow Rear Mufflers (stock tips were retained)

- K&N Drop in filter

- MTM Engine Tune

Thank You

P.S. Complete Factory Air Suspension and Factory 19" wheels are available as well for additional $$$

Also for a walk around Video please check out this Youtube Link

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.