- What do you call the o-ring billet flange fittings and where to source them?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 1 of 1
    1. Member The A1 and A2 German's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 17th, 2002
      Tempe, AZ 85281
      Sonoma S-15, Mark 3 Caddy, Audi A4, 71 CL175, 71 CB350, 69 Stinger, V-Twin Chopper, A4 SC'd Avant,
      09-19-2017 08:30 PM #1
      After many failed attempts, I can not even locate a single picture or mention of the part I'm attempting to source (by iteself).

      I'm looking for a billet 0-ring flange fittings, seen at the end of VR6 crack pipes: and also seen inserted into 06A 1.8t thermo housings.

      EDIT: Couldn't find any, going to weld & mod the oem steel tube.
      Last edited by The A1 and A2 German; 10-14-2017 at 09:00 PM.

    2. Remove Advertisements


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts