VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1994 urs4 rs2 spec $5500 with extra motor and 2 trans

6K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  VAGgarage 
#1 ·
I have a 1994 urs4 Europa blue
265,000 mi (was maintained by an Audi tech have a folder full of receipts from maintenance starting when it was brand new)
I need to sell the urs4. I just had three surgeries and am now starting the 4 year for physics with a minor in chem and this will leave me no time to care for car.
Runs well needs paint also the front bumper is cracked but not destroyed. It will need a good tune up but every thing works except for the drivers door lock. No visible leaks just had maintenance done (Oil castrol gtx and timing belt kit)
vin # wauhr84a6rn068004
$3750 for only the car timing tool and door trim (will only sell the rest of the extras once the car is gone)
$5500 everything
Prices are fair and firm

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\U3Z8733Y\IMG_0089[1].JPG

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\NHD999LX\IMG_0096[1].JPG

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\6N2AEKSH\IMG_0320[1].JPG

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\X4NXX1EF\IMG_0321[1].JPG

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\U3Z8733Y\IMG_0324[1].JPG

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\NHD999LX\IMG_0003[1].JPG

C:\Users\Rae\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\X4NXX1EF\IMG_0325[1].JPG

Upgrades
genuine rs2 turbo with receipt
rs2 exhaust manifold
stromung exhaust
034 front mount
Porsche boxster front calipers
044 fuel pump
light weight fly wheel with stage 3 clutch
034 coils and wires
034 turbo hoses
pioneer head unit with built in voltage gauge
kicker speakers all the way around mounted in factory enclosures

Extras
maintenance Bentley manual
motor and trans from a white urs4 with 147,000 mi
6 speed 01E with frozen 1-2 shift collar
rear diff
sunroof
outside door trim with clips
modules and fuses
door cards including windows and regulators
timing tool
4 axles
4 front calipers
2 rear calipers
front control arms (trw brand new)
oem sway bae bushings
2 extra stock turbos (one on the extra motor)
lowering springs
new glass from audi
head lights
cold air intake
flow-master muffler
European s6 small spline steering wheel with shroud and fabbed clock spring
wiring
trim pieces (black)
hood
abs pump
a8 discs for Porsche brakes
many more parts
I cant remember all of the parts I tore down a white urs4 that was full of rust and received a ton of parts with the blue car but realistically a small box truck full of parts.

Alternative email

vcho48@gmail.com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.