VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2009 Audi Q7 Filler plate, Grille, & All season mats - NY

6K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Nynnee 
#1 · (Edited)

I have a handful of spares from my 2009 Audi Q7 Prestige TDI that I'm cleaning out...

Front bumper filler plate with chrome strips, used but in good condition. This IS for parking sensors... $50

Front bumper filler plate with European license plate opening, used but in good condition less a little nick. Does not include the euro plate holder... $50

Center in-dash vent with aluminum trim, hazard switch, and traction control switch... $30

All-season rubber mats, not even cut... $50

(2) Oil filters, 16 liters of Lubrimoly TOPTEC 4200 oil, and (1) opened quart of Castrol oil for TDI oil change, just the oil is worth the price... $150 (oil is $10.95 per liter and oil filters are $9.95 each from IDPARTS.com)

Grille with Audi rings, no quattro badge... $50

Passenger side 3.0L TDI intercooler, dent on the side and needs an internal cleaning but no leaks... $100

Interior/cabin carbon air filter... $10 ($13.85 from IDPARTS.com)

TDI air filter (for in airbox) should be same as v6 gasoline... $10 ($17.95 from IDPARTS.com)

Transmission service kit, comes with everything INCLUDING THE BETTER OEM OIL... $150 ($200 from IDPARTS.com)

All prices do not include shipping!!!

However if in the greater tri-state area, I can help save in shipping and will meet up!

**I'm not interested in dealing with low-ballers, offering less than half of an asking price is a low-ball. The prices listed are MORE than fair**

See less See more
#6 ·
I will be in new york on Wednesday i would like some stuff (below). transmission service i would like more information on (sent you PM with my number).

(2) Oil filters and Lubrimoly oil for TDI oil change, just the oil is worth the price... $100

All-season rubber mats, not even cut... $125

Interior/cabin carbon air filter... $20

TDI air filter (for in airbox) should be same as v6 gasoline... $15

Transmission service kit, comes with everything... $125

Thanks.

#8 ·
Good Luck with the sale.

#9 · (Edited)

If you'd like the transmission service kit, air filter, cabin filter, and mats (dropping the price to you're offer) I'll do that for $200 and and if you want the oil and oil filters, tack on another $100 (way worth it).

I'll only offer this "deal" as a complete package.

#10 ·
Hi,

please let me know without the mats. so im guessing 300 -75? 225 without the mats?

Let me know please.

thanks,

#12 ·

No unfortunately. I've tightened up the prices on everything to offer it as a PACKAGE DEAL, mats being part of said package.

I also had more oil than I thought, and have five gallons of DPF I'll through in as well.

#11 ·
actually i would gladly pay $250 as well. np.

#13 ·
ok np, i purchased the mats for $50 already no need for two sets. If you can sell the oil and filters at list price cool if not np i think i found them as well. thanks.

#14 ·
Whatever you want bud... $330

(16) liters of Libromoly TOPTEC 4200
(1) partial quart of Castrol oil
(2) Mann oil filters
(1) Mann cabin filter (charcoal)
(1) Mann engine air filter
(1) Transmission service kit including seal, filter, & better OEM oil (not the Fuchs)

#15 ·
I am already back in Austin, TX.

Good Luck with the sale buddy.

Free bump for you :)

This post has been deleted
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.