Fourtitude.com - Anyone on here play violin?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Member
      Cars
      '12 JKU / '06 FXSTDI
      06-19-2017 01:02 PM #1
      I picked one up about two weeks ago and started learning. I'm not doing too shabby. I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Start without making the dog howl.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cars
      Tercel - Expedition - e90335i - Avalon - ZX6R M
      06-29-2017 07:27 PM #2
      Ode to Joy is fun to learn.

My middle and high school had an Orchestra.

Broke my neck in 2008 and now its too uncofortable to play with my neck angled that way.

4. 05-10-2019 08:55 AM #3
      My sister is playing on violin . She is very talented and dedicated lots of time practicing. But it looks too complicated for me . I preferring drums. Playing on them is much easier and really funny .Moreover every one can quickly learn in a few days all the basic rules and notice performance . I like to play on handpan .The melody is so relaxing music and rhythmic. After many time searching on the internet I have ordered a customer made drum from here handpanguru . If you want a good balance of sound and a high quality instrument on reasonable price , there you will be advised to make the right choice.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 05-10-2019 11:19 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by brainstorm213 View Post
      My sister is playing on violin . She is very talented and dedicated lots of time practicing. But it looks too complicated for me . I preferring drums. Playing on them is much easier and really funny .Moreover every one can quickly learn in a few days all the basic rules and notice performance . I like to play on handpan .The melody is so relaxing music and rhythmic. After many time searching on the internet I have ordered a customer made drum from here handpanguru . If you want a good balance of sound and a high quality instrument on reasonable price , there you will be advised to make the right choice.
      Haha, this is a musical instrument?)